Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ARRGH! Long, long ago (well, one month ago) I phoned Durham university and was told that there was an open day on the 20th of July - i.e on monday. Upon booking tickets for a l-o-o-ong journey to Durham (well, five hours) I googled 'durham university open day 20th july' to find - nothing.

Have I been duped? Have I some vindictive enemy at Durham? Is everybody there just plain retarded? I know for sure that I didn't merely mishear the woman on the other end of the line, as I phoned back a couple of days later to ask where I would go on my open day "ON THE TWENTIETH OF JULY", says I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billings)
    ARRGH! Long, long ago (well, one month ago) I phoned Durham university and was told that there was an open day on the 20th of July - i.e on monday. Upon booking tickets for a l-o-o-ong journey to Durham (well, five hours) I googled 'durham university open day 20th july' to find - nothing.

Have I been duped? Have I some vindictive enemy at Durham? Is everybody there just plain retarded? I know for sure that I didn't merely mishear the woman on the other end of the line, as I phoned back a couple of days later to ask where I would go on my open day "ON THE TWENTIETH OF JULY", says I
    Which department?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrGumby)
    Which department?
    Psychology

ReputationRep:
    Psychology
    Pre-application Open Days

Pre-application Open Days for prospective C800 Psychology students will be held on the following dates:

Monday 20 July 2009

Tuesday 1 September 2009

http://www.dur.ac.uk/psychology/ug/c.../bsc/opendays/

ReputationRep:
    Yes, there is one for Psychology:

http://www.dur.ac.uk/psychology/ug/c.../bsc/opendays/

Beaten to it!

ReputationRep:

you may as well not go as this is you:

you may find this more suitable for you:

http://bucks.ac.uk/

ReputationRep:
    Yes, the psychology department's pre-application open day is tomorrow. Does anyone know what time it starts / finishes? Or where we're meant to go - I'm assuming it's just in the psychology department but are there any other talks elsewhere in the uni as well? I can't find any information on the website arrgghh!!!!! Please quote if you reply, thanks .

ReputationRep:

Yes, the psychology department's pre-application open day is tomorrow. Does anyone know what time it starts / finishes? Or where we're meant to go - I'm assuming it's just in the psychology department but are there any other talks elsewhere in the uni as well? I can't find any information on the website arrgghh!!!!! Please quote if you reply, thanks .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.