Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hey , I was wondering which uni i should choose to do a Bsc in Physiotherapy:confused: . I believe I have the Higher grades this year to go to either Queen Margaret Uni, Robert Gordon Uni or Glasgow Caledonian Uni but have no clue as to which would be the best for the course. Please help!
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.