The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no why would you ? looks like a cool place to dig it:cool:
DOA
would I be sad for going to this

what do you think of these things?

those things are for like people aged 30 and upwards who are really desperate...are you like that?
Reply 3
Umm, what is it?
Reply 4
sil3nt_cha0s
those things are for like people aged 30 and upwards who are really desperate...are you like that?

im half of that
isn't that for the middle-aged?
Reply 6
If you're interested, chances are its intended for people like you. Go for it, lifes too short.
Reply 7
Advanced Subsidiary
isn't that for the middle-aged?

maybe but im at quite a point
No you're not sad for doing that , ut's up to you , and you say you're desperate , so go for it. You never know what might turn up.
Reply 9
MO-M-G
If you're interested, chances are its intended for people like you. Go for it, lifes too short.

thanks
Go for it, you only live once. :hmm:
Reply 11
No, you can do what you like.
If you are around 35, it wouldnt be too weird. Any younger and yeah, you'd look weird.
Reply 13
Maximum Velocity
No you're not sad for doing that , ut's up to you , and you say you're desperate , so go for it. You never know what might turn up.

think ill be the youngest there?
DOA

Probably , as someone mentioned this thing is for like 30 + YO's who have no chance , but you're young , right ?. You have plenty of time.
Reply 15
Psyche05
No, you can do what you like.

thanks, do you think ill be the youngest there
Reply 16
DOA

its only a coupla quid, what could go wrong? :wink:
Reply 17
co_co_vogue
If you are around 35, it wouldnt be too weird. Any younger and yeah, you'd look weird.

ok
Reply 18
Maximum Velocity
Probably , as someone mentioned this thing is for like 30 + YO's who have no chance , but you're young , right ?. You have plenty of time.

I dont think I have a chance
Reply 19
sil3nt_cha0s

Experienced clunge!

Spoiler

Latest