Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You all?

ReputationRep:
    I actually met my current gf on a street .... well, in a market to be precise. There was a flower that I absolutely loved by the side and I reached for it, and luck had it that she did too. It was a funny moment, then. I could just see something .... well, something so soul-stirring deep in her eyes and it made me lose myself a little and just smile, smile uncontrollably. Never had I felt like this before!

Our hands touched....and well....our conversation sped off almost feverishly into so many different routes...flowers/music/college etc and I was just frankly so amazed by someone so drop-dead-gorgeous, friendly and intelligent, I asked if she'd like to go into Nero's for a coffee....

She said she'd love to....and it was just the most magical moment of my life, I swear. We'd be lost in conversation, looking into each others eyes and just smiling and laughing with each other wildly. At the end, really naturally I guess, I just asked if she'd like to meet up again....exchanged numbers....and hey presto, been together for 2 years now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    I actually met my current gf on a street .... well, in a market to be precise. There was a flower that I absolutely loved by the side and I reached for it, and luck had it that she did too. It was a funny moment, then. I could just see something .... well, something so soul-stirring deep in her eyes and it made me lose myself a little and just smile, smile uncontrollably. Never had I felt like this before!

Our hands touched....and well....our conversation sped off almost feverishly into so many different routes...flowers/music/college etc and I was just frankly so amazed by someone so drop-dead-gorgeous, friendly and intelligent, I asked if she'd like to go into Nero's for a coffee....

She said she'd love to....and it was just the most magical moment of my life, I swear. We'd be lost in conversation, looking into each others eyes and just smiling and laughing with each other wildly. At the end, really naturally I guess, I just asked if she'd like to meet up again....exchanged numbers....and hey presto, been together for 2 years now!
    are you the orgasim guy?

ReputationRep:
    We knew eachother for a year before we started dating, I met him outside his school, when he was coming out of detention ><. He aparently was interested in me from the day we first met, but since I was taken, he obviously couldn't do anything. After I left my then boyfriend, he plucked up the courage to talk to me on MSN, and it took off from there

ReputationRep:
    I am single
    Wahey
    But 2 of my ex's have met through friends, literally bumped into a male friend and they have been with them at the time

Note: 2 different sets of people

ReputationRep:
    We met while we were working as full time xmas temps at John Lewis together last year; I could tell he fancied me because he'd always find excuses to work on my section with me and would always walk me to the bus stop and switch lunch breaks so he could join me on mine. I liked him very much, but had a boyfriend at the time so I kept him 'at arms length' so to speak, but my boyfriend dumped me...so Tim and I got together. And it has been better that I could have imagined, we've been together almost 9 months now.

ReputationRep:
    I was at a party at a friend's friend's cousin's house and I was completely wasted! I'm a lightweight so I just knocked out on a couch, and I was then later joined by a girl in the same predicament. We woke up a few hours later snuggled up and just laughed embaressingly, hit it off since then.
    I've cheated on her many times though, still havn't been cought :woo: Too easy.

went to school with each other since reception, asked her out in y12 she said yes :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopeful Waters)

You all?
    I want to meet someone like that!!

ReputationRep:
    he's the chef in the hotel where I work. we were inseparable best friends for over a year before getting together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    I'm not convinced that the OP has even met someone like that.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and I met at a friend of a friend's party that we both didn't want to be at. We talked everyday for a month before getting together!

ReputationRep:
    I met my bf on that yougofurther website for people just about to go to uni... we just randomly started talking and really hit it off. Turned out that we lived right across the road from each other at uni and will have been going out 11 months next week

ReputationRep:
    I met my girlfriend when she signed up to be Stage Manager for my production of Les Miserables (I convinved my college to fund it for me) and we really hit it off and were dating within a week or two . I love theatre romance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19music4)
    yougofurther website for people just about to go to uni... )
    I will check it out, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    we used to work together... and do again now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    As in her? Or me?

haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    I walked up to her in the college hallway and kicked her face in. We really hit it off in the emergency room.

ReputationRep:
    I met my girlfriend at poundland. True fact. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    Is the OP serious?
    About what? :confused:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.