Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How did you meet your current bf/gf? watch

ReputationRep:
    our raisin friend introduced us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    I was at a party at a friend's friend's cousin's house and I was completely wasted! I'm a lightweight so I just knocked out on a couch, and I was then later joined by a girl in the same predicament. We woke up a few hours later snuggled up and just laughed embaressingly, hit it off since then.
    I've cheated on her many times though, still havn't been cought :woo: Too easy.

You're either a virgin, or an idiot. Or both.

ReputationRep:
    I met my Boyfriend at the party of a mutual friend

We got together the day after the party After getting up to no good :p:

And today we have been together for a year and a half

ReputationRep:
    Met my gorgeous GF at my 2nd day of uni. Was in the Mac rooms listening to some Athlete on itunes with my mate.... Little did I know she was sitting behind me with her mate...

Immediate connection =] Then basically sat next to her in our first Media Law lesson, she asked me out for a meal that was organised with some class mates. Meal went well, but she told me she had left her keys at her house and had nowhere to stay... So she stayed at mine. Watched The Pursuit of Happyness, she bawled out in tears and kissed me on the cheek and then basically fell asleep. When she fell asleep I went to turn off the DVD and I noticed some keys hanging out her bag...

.... Crafty *****

haha love her to pieces - 9 months strongggggg !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopeful Waters)
    I actually met my current gf on a street .... well, in a market to be precise. There was a flower that I absolutely loved by the side and I reached for it, and luck had it that she did too. It was a funny moment, then. I could just see something .... well, something so soul-stirring deep in her eyes and it made me lose myself a little and just smile, smile uncontrollably. Never had I felt like this before!

Our hands touched....and well....our conversation sped off almost feverishly into so many different routes...flowers/music/college etc and I was just frankly so amazed by someone so drop-dead-gorgeous, friendly and intelligent, I asked if she'd like to go into Nero's for a coffee....

She said she'd love to....and it was just the most magical moment of my life, I swear. We'd be lost in conversation, looking into each others eyes and just smiling and laughing with each other wildly. At the end, really naturally I guess, I just asked if she'd like to meet up again....exchanged numbers....and hey presto, been together for 2 years now!

You all?
    I can't actually articulate the loveliness here.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :love: :grin: this is so sweet!
    Ideally how I'd have met my boyfriend, but sadly not.
    We met each other on the first day of Uni, we were in the same flat. I didn't feel anything for him at first, but he did seem really lovely. Then over the next few weeks we ended up sitting in the kitchen talking about nonsense until 4 in the morning, making up excuses to see each other, watching DVDs, falling asleep in each other's rooms after said films, etc. Just happened from there really.
    Not really overly romantic but I love him to pieces.

ReputationRep:
    Lads night out - fuelled up on ten pints, danced with her: headbutted her twice by mistake whilst trying to hear what she said. The next day got 3 texts before I even woke up - forgot I even met her or we swapped numbers. That was that - real man ****.

Bish. Bash. Bosh. Got **** done. Result.

ReputationRep:
    I got dragged to some nightclub I really didn't want to go to and he was/still is a bar tender there. Apparently I was stood at the bar with a face like a slapped arse and he kept talking to me to try and make me smile.

I kept going back to two reasons, the first being he kept giving me free drinks and the second he was really hot! At the end of the night he came out for a smoke and asked for my number then kissed me. The next day we went on a date and have seen each other pretty much every day after that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *AllyBaba)
    I got dragged to some nightclub I really didn't want to go to and he was/still is a bar tender there. Apparently I was stood at the bar with a face like a slapped arse and he kept talking to me to try and make me smile.

I kept going back to two reasons, the first being he kept giving me free drinks and the second he was really hot! At the end of the night he came out for a smoke and asked for my number then kissed me. The next day we went on a date and have seen each other pretty much every day after that

Awww

ReputationRep:
    In the pub. I was there with some friends, and he was with his friends-one of them I also knew. Started talking and we're still together over a year later...

ReputationRep:
    Blind date my friend and his friend were going out and jacked us both up. The four of us went bowling, i kicked his arse but then he kicked mine in a game of pool.

The next night we met in town and we stayed at his mates place on the freezing floor in -2 degree weather. But he wrapped me in towels (it was all he could find!) and gave me his giant farm socks and jersey to keep me warm (it was a good chance to zap his body heat too) Being the perfect gentleman, he didnt take advantage of my drunken state, so we werent too naughty:p:

The next morning (all hungover and icky looking) he took me out to his farm where we went down the beach on his race quad, and he let me drive it I got off the quad and realised that i was wearing male clothing that was way too big for me and i was covered in mud and sheep ****. But he mustve seen past that, because he gave me the worlds best kiss and told me i was beautiful. A few months down the track and we are happy and in love! And he bought me my very own pair of motorbike pants so i dont have to ruin my clothes hehe. I could write a book about the wonderful things he does for me

ReputationRep:
    I met my bf at school. We sat next to each other in maths in year 11.I didnt speak to him much then. It wasnt till year 12 when me and my friends started eating lunch with him and his freinds that i realised i really liked him. But he unfortunatly had girlfriend .
    In November he got dumped by his cheating gf! We started talking more and getting closer. I knew i really liked him but i had no clue that he liked me back
    He asked me out in his room on film day round his house with all my friends. My friend Russel worked out a codeword with him to say he was gonna ask me out and to leave us two alone!(sneaky people) Twas very sweet :o: Their code was when Russel suggested they play chess , he was to take me upstairs to play chess because their wasnt enough room in his living room. So we played chess(he won :P) and as we were clearing up he blurted out " i really like you,will you go out with me ?" , I wasnt expecting it, so i panicked and couldnt breathe becasue i was shocked, but happy at the same time. He then gave me a bug cuddle till i could breathe again, while whispering in my ear to help me stop panicing, and finally say yes to him. :love:

The same thing happened when he first said " I love you " to me . :shy2:

Still going 5 months , nearly 6 months. I couldnt have found a better bf, who knows me so well . :lovedup:

The Student Room... Where else :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seba_Nile)
    I met my girlfriend when she signed up to be Stage Manager for my production of Les Miserables (I convinved my college to fund it for me) and we really hit it off and were dating within a week or two . I love theatre romance!
    I met my ex through going to a play that one of my friends was in and fell for him on stage. Not bad, it gave us something to talk about when we met a couple of years later

Not my bf but I met the guy I'm seeing on tsr

ReputationRep:
    TSR, truly and honestly.

ReputationRep:
    I met her through one of my housemates at Uni. She was his best friend from his course. Fast forward 3 months after I'd met her, we ended up pulling on a drunken night out in Walkabout (incidentally, the only time I've ever been on a night out there, can't stand the place). I didn't make a move or anything as I kinda suspected my mate fancied her and I never really considered her as possible girlfriend material. Totally fell for her after that. Anyway, after a couple of drinks she came onto to me, we pulled and went home together and the rest is history. My mate is entirely over it now for a number of reasons. He knew how bad I felt about the situation. He knew they'd never be more than just friends. Also, us being together hasn't changed anything - all of us are still the best of friends. I think he might have felt differently if it had just been a one off pull though...

ReputationRep:
    at school i knew him since year 7, we became friends in about year 10 and were very very close friends by year 12.. and started going out in year 13!!
    we did split up but are now pretty much back together
    so not very exciting!!

(Original post by crazyferret)
    i am a banana
    where did you meet yours??? :p: i'm sure it was a very classy establishment and will put us all to shame..

ReputationRep:
    in uni - had the same courses (:

ReputationRep:
    Race meet @ santapod drag strip.

I think it was something to do with my secret weapon. :cool:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5148/pict0002chm.jpg

ReputationRep:
    In a nightclub 2 days after valentines day last year
    :lovedup:

we may have been drunk but we're still together and happy now

ReputationRep:
    met him in secondary school

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.