ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoMo1)
    TSR, truly and honestly.
    Who who who who who?

ReputationRep:
    by train

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    where did you meet yours??? :p: i'm sure it was a very classy establishment and will put us all to shame..
    Too classy for you I'm afraid :p:

ReputationRep:
    At a friend's birthday, but it was over a year before we finally got together.

ReputationRep:
    Met my ex at a friend's 18th - I mentioned that I taught guitar, and she said she wanted lessons. Somehow the lesson never happened, instead we saw a film and went for a boat ride...

ReputationRep:
    He was a drummer in my band, I played guitar.
    Band's not together, but we still are

ReputationRep:
    I shamelessly met my boyfriend on the Internet too, though not on The Student Room.

He sent me some random comments on my last.fm, and I thought he was funny so I asked for his MSN address. We spent 3 weeks talking for hours every day and we were planning to meet up. Then he changed his mind at the last minute and I keep asking him why, and he finally confessed that he loves me and seeing me in real life would make those feelings grow stronger. Then I told him I loved him and we've been together ever since. We met in real life nearly 2 weeks after and he was perfect in real life. :love:

ReputationRep:
    At school, how dull :/ But I love him all the same.

ReputationRep:
    We went to school together from year 7. Got together in year 10 and now been together 3 1/2 years.

ReputationRep:
    Aww these stories are cool - and I can tell I'm getting better because instead of being like *groan save me from these loved up people* I'm happy for everyone. Good sign I've moved on :woo: :yes:

ReputationRep:
    At the imaginary shop in make-believe land.

ReputationRep:
    Online. I went to school with his younger brother (my boyfriend's two years older than me), who really dislikes me. I never did work out why, but he wanted to make his brother dislike me as well, and gave me his msn adress so that i'd annoy him.

That one backfired SOOOO badly (we've been together 2 and a half years so far since)

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes me sad cause I'm single =[

But I'm happy all the happy couples too. Some of these are adorable.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Who who who who who?
    Me me me me me me!

JoMo1: And she's not a weird freak, I promise!

ReputationRep:
    At school, known him since like year 7. I liked him for years and then we were at a friends 18th birthday party and we danced together and it went from there!

ReputationRep:
    Went out to this swimming hole/campground out of town with my friend and he was friends with her bf but we didn't really talk much.

The 2nd time we were talking heaps more and being fairly stupid and then I stood up right next to the creek and he pushed me in...

ReputationRep:
    At college :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I met my bf at a bus stop at 12.30am when were both walking about town drunkerdly. Neither of us wanted to talk to the other group of people, only our friends thought it would be a good idea. He asked for my number and a few days later we had our first date, now 18months on we're going to Australia in under a month and are very happy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.