Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Im indian

I am fair/medium NOT TOO light NOT exactly medium either...

Recently, I want to do something about my upper lip hair... I really want to bleach it...

its not thick hair just a little

With foundation/concealer it blends in... i dont want to REMOVE it just disguise it

So do you reckon this treatment would work on me?

ReputationRep:
    Bleach it? Btw: eeeew :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Why not just get a little wax strip or tweeze if its not too much? Should give a better result than just chaning it to a white moustache.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by setmefree)
    Why not just get a little wax strip or tweeze if its not too much? Should give a better result than just chaning it to a white moustache.
    Wouldn't that cause it to increase?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    Wouldn't that cause it to increase?
    Why would it?

ReputationRep:
    I sugar- hair-free for six weeks and the hair that does grow back is thinner and less noticeable. The idea of bleaching it kind of freaks me out, to be honest. D :

ReputationRep:
    "it's not the colour of the hair that's the problem.. "

ReputationRep:
    I've seen bleach for that in shops. I'm sure it began with a J.
    Would probably be easier to remove the hair rather than just bleach it. Bleaching it will make it less obvious, but you will still be able to see it. Especially when light shines on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetdarling)
    I've seen bleach for that in shops. I'm sure it began with a J.
    Would probably be easier to remove the hair rather than just bleach it. Bleaching it will make it less obvious, but you will still be able to see it. Especially when light shines on it.
    Jolen, use boots expert it's easier to make and works wonders :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razzberry)
    Thats the one! My mind went so blank.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    dont wax it....it'll stretch ur skin and cause it to become flaccid...especially when ur older...(i been told)
    thread it if u want....its pretty easy once u get the hang of it...and cheap
    boots bleach hair removal is very good...probs better than jolen

ReputationRep:
    go to laser (if u can afford it)... u'll never have it again x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razzberry)
    This, try Jolen

ReputationRep:
    Bleaching can make the hair more noticible, because it will be white blonde and can catch the light and look worse than leaving it as it is. I think it really depends on your skin tone though, is there anyone in your family who has the similar skin and bleaches their facial hair? If there is and it works for them then it will probably work for you.

ReputationRep:
    You'd be better off shaving it (less trauma on the skin). Use an electric shaver.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booraad)
    You'd be better off shaving it (less trauma on the skin). Use an electric shaver.
    That'll be a sexy image for her future husband when he walks in on her in the bathroom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sexbomb)
    That'll be a sexy image for her future husband when he walks in on her in the bathroom
    Perhaps not a sexy one, but a realistic one.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.