Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really can't wait to start uni in September. Im literally counting down the weeks. Most people i've seen are quite nervous about it but i just wanna go now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seyoung1)
    I really can't wait to start uni in September. Im literally counting down the weeks. Most people i've seen are quite nervous about it but i just wanna go now!
    I am counting down the days til results i can let myself get my hopes up until i know for sure! i'd be crushed if i got all excited only to find out i couldnt even go :|

ReputationRep:
    Got my unconditional now so just sitting around waiting. Really am looking forward to getting there; new scene, new people, new course, it's gonna be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    Got my unconditional now so just sitting around waiting. Really am looking forward to getting there; new scene, new people, new course, it's gonna be awesome.
    Congratulations! I'm just sitting waiting too. Wish it was here now!

ReputationRep:
    September will be around soon enough

I'm not as nervous tbh because I've been through it all before last year in Liverpool, but prob will get nervous on the day ...its all part of being a 1st year fresher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corky_LFC)
    September will be around soon enough

I'm not as nervous tbh because I've been through it all before last year in Liverpool, but prob will get nervous on the day ...its all part of being a 1st year fresher
    Exactly, a mixture of excitement about starting something new and meeting new people and nervous about, well meeting new people and stuff.

Yeah i'm sure the next few weeks will go over pretty fast, if i can stop thinking about it lol

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, a mixture of excitement about starting something new and meeting new people and nervous about, well meeting new people and stuff.

Yeah i'm sure the next few weeks will go over pretty fast, if i can stop thinking about it lol
    lol yer they do tend to drag like and yer on the first day of moving in I bet every student up and down the country will have about 50 emotions and feelings goin through there head, I'm gonna leave my door open this year though I think and get the drinking started in our flat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corky_LFC)
    lol yer they do tend to drag like and yer on the first day of moving in I bet every student up and down the country will have about 50 emotions and feelings goin through there head, I'm gonna leave my door open this year though I think and get the drinking started in our flat
    Sounds good although i only live 20mins drive away from the uni, plus i've got kids so im just living at home. So i wont have any of the excitement of moving into halls and stuff but i still cant wait to start.

ReputationRep:
    i cannot wait to get back to university!!! its going to be awesome!

last year i was really excited but also really really nervous - its such an unusual time for most of us but its important to remember to have fun and make the most of the opportunity because it wont last long!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good although i only live 20mins drive away from the uni, plus i've got kids so im just living at home. So i wont have any of the excitement of moving into halls and stuff but i still cant wait to start.

yer I know a lot of students from Liverpool who have different commitments, but yer it will be exciting

I've got like a 3 and half hour drive up north ...But I'm really looking forward to it

(Original post by ob.is.a.bit.good)
    i cannot wait to get back to university!!! its going to be awesome!

last year i was really excited but also really really nervous - its such an unusual time for most of us but its important to remember to have fun and make the most of the opportunity because it wont last long!
    Yer roll on the fun times ahead

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.