Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    lookin to go on holiday but wanna go somewhere with a great beach. like warm clear sea.dont wanna go somewhere full of english bars with the 18 to 30 holidays or somewhere with toooo many kids but basically just a really nice beach

ReputationRep:
    Look for someone with a face full of satisfaction. I generally find that the water around them is strangely warm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Look for someone with a face full of satisfaction. I generally find that the water around them is strangely warm.
    Agreed, practically in Ibiza :p: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)

ReputationRep:
    nowhere. even on extrememly hot days in the world's hottest places...outside the water, weather pool or sea...unless heated or a natural jacuzzi like a geyser...will always feel cold when you get in. i've learnt this from travel...however, in the hottest places i have been although cold at first the water does stop feeling cold extremely quickly compared to colder places if you dont jumpm out scvreaming

ReputationRep:
    Greece

ReputationRep:
    Egypt!! its like a bath there! and its really clear so u can see all the fish =]

ReputationRep:
    Not in the North East of England :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    CUBA, the water is warm there and the beaches are sooo nice. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    South of France. Not as warm as other places, but you can get in easy and you don't shiver.

ReputationRep:
    Where I pee pee

ReputationRep:
    Near hydrothermal vents

Have fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freeuser)
    lookin to go on holiday but wanna go somewhere with a great beach. like warm clear sea.dont wanna go somewhere full of english bars with the 18 to 30 holidays or somewhere with toooo many kids but basically just a really nice beach

Dubai

Its amaze.

If you go this time of year its cheaper because its so hot (like 40 degrees), and the sea is like bathwater!

Although its so hot on the beach you'll have to take about 2 litres of water with you hehe

Hope you find a good holiday destination though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bennh)
    South of France. Not as warm as other places, but you can get in easy and you don't shiver.
    This was the first thing that came to my mind.

Try Spain/Portugal. Maybe Italy?

ReputationRep:
    The Emirates!
    I'm going tomorrow morning (to Abu Dhabi) to visit my Dad, and he says it's about 40C average over there atm - last time I went it was about 35 and the water was still lovely and warm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    Dubai

Its amaze.

If you go this time of year its cheaper because its so hot (like 40 degrees), and the sea is like bathwater!

Although its so hot on the beach you'll have to take about 2 litres of water with you hehe

Hope you find a good holiday destination though
    This.

Just got back from Dubai and it was like a hot tub without the bubbles. We stayed on the palm though so the beaches weren't great quality.

ReputationRep:
    Incorrect. Just back from Mauritius, the sea was like a warm to hot bath.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.