Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what does the rest europe think of greek/cypriot girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP_89)
    Coming from north London I know and see many. A lot of them are very hot but seem to stick among other Greek Cypriots.
    maybe it's because english stick to english aswell?

ReputationRep:
    I can't say for all Greek Cypriots as I haven't met many but from the few I've met whilst in Cyprus they are really pretty and open.

ReputationRep:
    Pe Balavouthkia!!!

Instead of asking about Cypriot Girls why don't you ask descent questions about Cyprus?

(e.g) E.O.K.A and the Murder of Grigoris Afxentiou, how we one our Independents from the British 1960, why are the British still in Cyprus knowing they did not do jack what they promised and also owes us Billions in rent etc...

Come on are you guys really students? or Leaches?

This is my question: Are English people as smart as they make out?

Good luck with your studying.

ReputationRep:
    I only met one Cyprus girl and that was few weeks ago. Very good looking, charming, down to earth and confident!

ReputationRep:
    My best friend is a Russian-born Cypriot (her dad is from Cyprus, I think). Cutest girl I know.

ReputationRep:
    some of the best looking girls i know tbh

ReputationRep:
    My last girlfriend, and an actress friend of mine, are Greek women. They tend to be very earthy, caring, and maternal, but also firey, broody and intense!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh and the girl I've given the most multiple O's too (just from regular coitus) was a half Greek Cypriot girl I was seeing for a while. She lot control, bless her!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.