Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best Final Fantasy game on the DS. Watch

• View Poll Results: Which Final Fantasy game should I play on the DS?
    Final Fantasy III
    0%
    Final Fantasy IV
    100.00%
    Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings
    0%
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals: Echoes of Times
    0%
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals: Ring of Fates
    0%
    Final Fantasy Chocobo Tales
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    is she a gamer?
    Yes. She plays Sudoku, Solitaire, Mahjong. All are games, therefore she is a gamer:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Yes. She plays Sudoku, Solitaire, Mahjong. All are games, therefore she is a gamer:p:
    you know what i meant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    you know what i meant
    I know, but I don't like to make a distinction between 'gamers' and 'non-gamers' when most 'non-gamers' do in fact play computer games. I mean we don't really have a word for people who watch films, or listen to music or watch TV, because almost all people do that. And it won't be long before almost everyone plays computer games of some form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    I know, but I don't like to make a distinction between 'gamers' and 'non-gamers' when most 'non-gamers' do in fact play computer games. I mean we don't really have a word for people who watch films, or listen to music or watch TV, because almost all people do that. And it won't be long before almost everyone plays computer games of some form.
    thats true

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.