Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Islam4uk watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think the only fish and chip problem is the fact that we're going to end up depleting our fish stocks.

To be honest, if it wasn't for the binge drinking and sexual promiscuity, I'd have left Britain ages ago :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.islam4uk.com/islamic-syst...rs-perspective

WOW **** OFF

ReputationRep:
    That "Mother's Perspective" is just wrong. If she doesn't like this country, why doesn't she just move back to where she came from? If I/we were to say the same about her we'd get locked away and bum loved.

ReputationRep:
    what a bunch of ass*****es.

but anyways in like 30 years they'll all be slutty agnostics like christians so it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)

WOW **** OFF
    Man when I read through the comments section, I felt disgusted that people living in this country are harbouring such bile, and yes in a way it scares the hell out of me.

ReputationRep:

WOW **** OFF
    Hm. That's pretty scary.

I'd show them kufr :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Lastly: the Islamic roadshows that they've been putting on, aimed at converting non-Muslims and showing them "the light".
    Is there any religious basis for this claim? (image below) Islam wasn't in existence when Jesus was, supposedly (atheist here), around, so how?
    It's because Muslims have invented their own meaning of the word Muslim that allows them to include people who followed Judaism and Christianity before Islam was around (because Islam is supposedly the continuation of these religions) and newborn babies. That's why they say people who convert to Islam are reverting to Islam.

So Jesus being a muslim is only true if you are a muslim.

ReputationRep:
    Why even make these types of threads honestly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneWayOfLife?)
    Why even make these types of threads honestly.
    Why not? I don't see why it'd offend you, or anybody else.

WOW **** OFF
    "Some days she’ll stand at the window telling me she’s looking at the kaafir go by. Other days when I speak to her about Sheikh Usaamah, she’ll think about it and reply with ‘Go away kaafir’, and raise her hand as if to hit someone." they can just about see us non muslims through their burkhas and other related face covering items

"In English, as part of GCSE, they must study Shakespeare, whose books are full of homosexuality, fornication and adultery, each of which are great sins in Islam." - go to muslim schools then...

"Allah (swt) has informed us that it is prohibited to teach our children anything other than the deen of Islam until the age of seven, after which, anything that they are taught, is solely for the reason of refutation and nothing else." - proof? quran was word of god? proof? it says so in the quran that the quran is the word of god? proof? it says in the quran... and we go round and round

I went on a school trip with some five-year olds whom a member of my family used to teach, and in the coach, I was sitting in front of one girl who had two boys next to her. She was telling them what she intimately wanted to do to them LOOL

LOL, that is funny and disturbing at the same time

ReputationRep:
    the only thing sharia law would do is ruin future generations ******* lives

ReputationRep:
    from the mother;s view thing
    Aside of this, each year they are taught about Diwali, Hanukkah, Vaisakhi and Chinese New Year, to name but a few.
    She's annoyed because multicultural acceptance is being promoted in the school she sends her muslim kids to? WHat an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deano88)
    I've heard the suggestion that Sharia law should be implemented in British society to solve these fish and chips problems we are apparently having. Such a suggestion is ridiculous, and i'm sure most rational thinking muslims would agree.

What would happen if i went to Saudi Arabia and started trying to change their laws, i'm pretty sure i'd be told where to go.
    Yeah, but this isn't Saudi Arabia, this is Britain.

And Britain is absolutely terrified of offending anybody to any degree. So as a result, we let absolutely anybody into the country, allow an entire culture to take over small pockets of the country, grow in number continuously, and then start imposing their culture on ours.

I'm not one for defending 'traditional' British culture, because clearly, a lot of it is absolute nonsense. But I'm all for defending us against infilitration from cultures even worse than our own. Islam definitely counts as one of those.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neomilan)
    I went on a school trip with some five-year olds whom a member of my family used to teach, and in the coach, I was sitting in front of one girl who had two boys next to her. She was telling them what she intimately wanted to do to them LOOL

That is disturbing. We don't promote sexual behaviour in 5 year olds!!

Jesus, if some kid started talking like that, most teachers would report them to social services, in case they were being abused at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phugoid)
    I'm not one for defending 'traditional' British culture, because clearly, a lot of it is absolute nonsense.
    Me neither, ususally, but these people are against fish and chips and Shakespeare, ffs!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neomilan)
    [B]

two five year old boys double teaming another five year old girl?
    now you've lost me

ReputationRep:
    I would lay my life down to stop Islamic beliefs being the dominant ideology in Britain, without a moments hesitation.

ReputationRep:
    How is this website legal?

It's pretty hateful stuff, and a lot of it is plainly untrue (HIV tests have replaced marrigae as the symbol of commitment in England? WTF?!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feral Beast)
    Same.

Islam for the UK? Over my dead body.
    my gut instinct is an instant rejection of dominating Islamic laws and ideas. The UK is about accommodating many peoples, not being subservient to those peoples. Thats a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    First: in an article about 7/7 they are asked

Really? Part of me thinks that the people running this site are actually anti-Muslim, merely attempting to spread the stereotype of violent, radical Muslims further. The site really does anger me as it's doing much better at damanging the reputation of Islam than intentional anti-Muslim ones. Do they really want to fuel the BNP? A large majority of BNP website articles are in regards to this website, is it any wonder?
    These guys don't use their brains. They come, say something outlandish and then the rest of the community has to pick up the pieces.

(Original post by 35mm_)
    Secondly:
    They claim that Sharia Law would solve these "common characteristics of British society". How so?

-Do you want Sharia law implemented in Britain? (Please don't hold back, it's good to hear differing views).
    -Do you think Britain ever will, or ever could, operate the Sharia Law system?
    -How would it affect you?
    Sharia law (in the true sense) is the result of an Islamic soceity, it does not create an Islamic soceity. It's not a magic bullet that will cure all problems as these guys suggest. How can you enforce Islam if Islam is not in the hearts of the people? Shaira law should not be implemented in Britan simply because the vast majority of people are not Muslims. Also, Sharia law at present means a single persons interpretation without a system. What I mean by that is that Sharia was enforced in Islamic states by a complex, well organised system of justice. However currently nothing of the sort exists and IMO any attempt to implement Sharia law will be failure as there will be no standardised definition.

(Original post by 35mm_)
    Lastly: the Islamic roadshows that they've been putting on, aimed at converting non-Muslims and showing them "the light".
    Is there any religious basis for this claim? (image below) Islam wasn't in existence when Jesus was, supposedly (atheist here), around, so how?

Muslims believe that all Prophets of God were Muslims and taught Islam. It was only after the Prophets left that people began to change the scriptures and teachings of Islam to form todays religions such as Christianity. Muslims belive that Muhammad was the last Prophet and Messenger and that the Islam we have today is the complete and pure form of what all the other Prophets such as Jesus, Moses, Abraham etc. taught.

(Original post by 35mm_)
    Do you support what this group of (and I don't doubt they're a minority) Muslims are trying to do? What do Muslims on here think about it? & non-Muslims, of course.
    These guys are in the minority. And I'm not saying that to make you feel better or safe or to sugar-coat the situation. They consist of about 40 people at most out of 2 million. In most mosques they aren't allowed to host events and known members aren't welcome.

I've realised that you might be saying you believe that they are in the minorityin which case sorry for the above.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.