Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this normal or are males generally more selective? Watch

• View Poll Results: Would any clothless girl turn you on?
    Yes any healthy weight naked girl would turn me on (but it doesn't mean i would fancy or go with her)
    38.10%
    No, she would have to be a certain shape/size to turn me on
    38.10%
    I wouldn't be turned on at all by a naked girl I would have to actually fancy her
    9.52%
    I don't know
    14.29%

ReputationRep:
    I want to know if Im in the majority or not here but basically if I saw any (well like 99.9 %) girl naked (or exposing something like her rear end) it would turn me on. Doesn't matter on the size of her (as long as her weight is fairly healthy), size of her breasts her face or anything.

Now some might say this is male instinct or normal but REALLY could any girl actually turn you on if you saw her clothless? By turned on I don't man a full hard on, just a little turned on.

ReputationRep:
    Generally, if its all wrinkled, or theres a huge tumour on her arse, I would find it hard to get an erection.

If somebody was waving:
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...rfect_ass2.jpg
    in my face, I might just grab it :borat:

Like a hardon? Hmm, i dunno.

ReputationRep:
    Big ass

ReputationRep:
    I would look briefly, but would certainly not get an erection or be excited even if the woman was really pretty - physical contact would be necessary for that.

squish.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.celeb-ratings.com/wp-cont...beth-ditto.jpg

YES PLEASE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    I would look briefly, but would certainly not get an erection or be excited even if the woman was really pretty - physical contact would be necessary for that.

squish.
    For once I'm in agreement with squish here.

Same for me.

Not just any female would get me going, I'm quite fussy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.