Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    my favourite outfit in the movie was when she was watching the Quidditch match! Plain, but cool.

But apart from that, she annoys the hell out of me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    High brow film critics beg to differ.
    Rotten Tomato it or something to get a real general analysis

Also

Empire mag gave it 5 stars, but their reviews have been so off lately. I took it with a pinch of salt.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.celebmad.com/GossipGirl/p..._exc_4623b.jpg

LOL shopping from waitrose!

ReputationRep:
    Why does anyone find her attractive? She's just not. At all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *theKid*)

*puke*
    Lol, she looks creepy in that photo.
    She looks like a dirty gypo.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, Rupert looks cute in that photo =) I think Cho Chang looks really nice in that photo and perhaps Emma Watson too, but Evanna Lynch, WTF is going on with those trousers?! Lol
    I love Cho Chang's dress (don't know the actress name..), but I think the tights may have been a mistake. She does look nice other than that, especially her hair.

The trousers look as if they belong to her dad :p: She would have looked better if she was looking at the camera in the picture, to be fair. It's the shoes that really bother me, I mean they seem like they're at some formal event and she's wearing plimsoles?! You can see how much Emma Watson and Cho Chang's postures are improved by wearing heels, and I think if Evanna Lynch had some killer heels on, it would improve the outfit so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieg33)
    The trousers look as if they belong to her dad

Lol, agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeteDoherty)
    Rotten Tomato it or something to get a real general analysis

Also

Empire mag gave it 5 stars, but their reviews have been so off lately. I took it with a pinch of salt.
    5 stars?! That's a bit of an off review!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    5 stars?! That's a bit of an off review!

sarcasm? little hard to tell

It's a little off considering it's only averaged 65% on RT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeteDoherty)
    sarcasm? little hard to tell

It's a little off considering it's only averaged 65% on RT
    No sarcasm, I don't see it as a five star film.

ReputationRep:
    Ah i just watched the movie and thought the same! There's a dress which she wears which is just stunning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    Ah i just watched the movie and thought the same! There's a dress which she wears which is just stunning!
    I'll say.

(Original post by kitkate)
    Just saw Half Blood Prince and really liked the clothes Hermione was wearing - esp. the more casual stuff. Any idea of websites etc. that I could find out where you can buy similar??
    Thanks!
    I haven't read much of this thread, but I know for a fact that the jacket she was wearing in one of the quidditch scenes (I think it was the try-outs) was from River Island. It was the bluey jacket.

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    I went to see it today, and really want the brown striped jumper she wore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    http://dresslikeemma.net/ ??
    Oh. Dear. God.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafsaay)
    Oh my DAYS. :facepalm2:

That's funny.
    LMAO... Sassy!

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

that's a tad sad...

ReputationRep:
    I really liked that movie, and I don't think Hermione's clothes are the main focus point in Half-Blood Prince Most of them are quite dull.

ReputationRep:

But it does show the hideous fashion sense, lol.
    Is it me or do they look insanely short on there?

ReputationRep:
    I really like Emma Watson, she seems really down to earth when she's being interviewed and anyone that gets those kind of grades and is a film star at the same time gets my respect lol. I think a lot of the people saying they don't like her are jealous. It's always girls saying "Oh I don't get the attraction". At least she's naturally pretty and hasn't had any surgery like Megan Fox or something

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.