Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krystyna)
    Bruno is literally a pile of ****.. most diappointing film ever
    Has anyone seen "my sister's keeper"... The adverts with all the people coming out of the cinema crying put me off slightly but is it actually any good?

I really want to see Coco before Chanel this summer and The Time Traveller's Wife! They're going to be amazing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myiesha_90)
    Is it me or do they look insanely short on there?
    Lolol. Daniel Radcliffe is like 5"7 or something, so I suppose they're all pretty short.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen "my sister's keeper"... The adverts with all the people coming out of the cinema crying put me off slightly but is it actually any good?
    I don't think I've ever cried so much at a film!

But then the ending was so different from the book that that annoyed me so when I came out I wasn't actually crying.

Overall, though, I did quite like it.

ReputationRep:
    I see it too. Dan looks funny. Like he has no neck LOOOL

ReputationRep:
    omg thats hilarious! The only one in that pic with a good fashion sense is Emma! And Dan is very short, i heard hes 5 foot 5. But it could be worse, im way shorter than that.

ReputationRep:
    Well Daniel Radcliffe is taller than anll of them, it's just that Emma and Cho are wearing heels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wickendale)
    Hermione's clothes, while cool, are wrong for the character. So is her hair. This irks me.
    Lol yeah this bugs me too :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    http://dresslikeemma.net/ ??

In other news she's hot!!!
    p.s. i entirely understand the irony of the image and the link being in the same post- however I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    She Looks Like Richard Dawkins Ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Harry potters really rather small isnt he (just seen a pic earlier in thread next to the girls)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxstace123xx)
    Harry potters really rather small isnt he (just seen a pic earlier in thread next to the girls)
    I guess The Chosen One can afford to be a bit tiny :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    I guess The Chosen One can afford to be a bit tiny :awesome:

Yeah I will let him off :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Hermione is so pretty :coma:
    Yep i dont understand this hype over her...

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james_dow)
    She Looks Like Richard Dawkins Ffs.

omg.

ReputationRep:
    tbh Zoooeyh Deschanem;l > ema watson =O

ReputationRep:
    haha i love emma watson! how can people say shes not pretty, she really is o.o
    i also like evanna lynch.. i think shes really cute, even in the picture where shes basically wearing dadtrousers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarfairy)
    haha i love emma watson! how can people say shes not pretty, she really is o.o
    i also like evanna lynch.. i think shes really cute, even in the picture where shes basically wearing dadtrousers!
    Preyty yes but not tone tha esame level as Xooey Deschanel

ReputationRep:
    Emma watson looks too much like my sister to find her attractive

ReputationRep:
    Her clothes were pretty boring. Nothing I'd waste my money on. Then they're supposed to be in the film. Her dress was lovely for Slughorn's Christmas bash. I do think she's very pretty, a natural beauty, as Ron said she has 'nice skin'. She's not obvious and formulaic in her beauty, not a Megan Fox. I cannot believe how frizzy her hair was in HP1, I was watching it earlier today and I was thinking, 'Thank goodness for John Frieda'. Back to the point, her Hermoine outfits were very wallflower and her celebrity/otherwise style is better. Sometimes I think she goes lamb-dressed-as-mutton but she always looks polised I suppose.

Don't you think the actors that have played Tom Riddle have been really attractive - oh I'm such a sucker for bad boys :love: Also Tom Felton (Malfoy) did some really good acting in this film, he really was a right pr-ck!

Loonie Lovegood/Evanna Lynch looks like someone I'd stay away from. Someone burn those trousers!

ReputationRep:
    I think her clothes are from Abercrombie and Fitch. Or somewhere similar...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.