Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Since my first "proper" relationship, my longest single spell was probably between 8 and 12 months, I think. I don't generally record these things...

Only had 2 serious girlfriends and 1 semi-serious one though.

ReputationRep:
    3 years and counting...

ReputationRep:
    2 years...woah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Ahhhh I loveeee your quote Love philosophical things like that.
    Lol thanks, me too! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Had my first proper boyfriend at 17. Lasted about 3 months. >_> Then wasn't in another relationship until I was 20. I'm still 20 and still with that boyfriend.
    So yeah, quite a long time.
    As ChunkyMunkyDJC said, I never 'looked' for a boyfriend, just saw where life took me and I still do that.

ReputationRep:
    Well at least you can pull. Haha. And guys seem to have a habit of being dicks...they don't do our sex any favours.
    I'm glad to see the back of my ex, she's all over a group of lads in our year now.
    Things could be, you could have been single for longer :p:
    The 'thrill' from pulling begins to wear off after a while. Urgh all my Ex's we're nutters, better off without them!:p:
    I'm fed up of being round couples all the time, its so sickly its enough to send me into a diabetic coma HAHAHAHA:cool:

ReputationRep:
    7 months and counting :] My first proper boyfriend was when I was 15, which lasted 2 years, then I sort of ended up seeing people but not getting serious, then 7 months ago split up with my second proper boyfriend, who lasted 6 months :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    This.
    read your profile - my mate would love you

ReputationRep:
    3 months from 12 years. (I'm 18.)

ReputationRep:
    umm currently 5 months.. but ive been seeing someone for about 1 month of that
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by HRHxo)
    The 'thrill' from pulling begins to wear off after a while. Urgh all my Ex's we're nutters, better off without them!:p:
    I'm fed up of being round couples all the time, its so sickly its enough to send me into a diabetic coma HAHAHAHA:cool:
    Ahhhhh same! Couples drive me mad. Whenever I'm in town, I just constantly spot them and it's like annoying and saddening at the same time. You just wish you could be wish someone. I know the feeling And yeh I'm sure diabetic coma is cool. :woo:

Verging on about 9 months now.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhh same! Couples drive me mad. Whenever I'm in town, I just constantly spot them and it's like annoying and saddening at the same time. You just wish you could be wish someone. I know the feeling And yeh I'm sure diabetic coma is cool. :woo:
    HAH.
    we dont sound bitter at all
    i hate that though when all you see is couples, even old ones! argh! hah

ReputationRep:
    whats "single"?:confused:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by HRHxo)
    HAH.
    we dont sound bitter at all
    i hate that though when all you see is couples, even old ones! argh! hah
    We certainly don't We'll find someone - I constantly tell myself that :| But we will, I HOPE.

Well I try to not walk through town since it's that annoying. It's just depressing and kills your self-esteem :|

ReputationRep:
    5 months is probably the longest time I've been single since I've had boyfriends.

ReputationRep:
    currently

3 years and 1 month and counting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennnn17)
    Almost 2 years.
    But what can you do eh?
    no way a fit bird like you

ReputationRep:
    being single is the best thinggggggg!!!

ReputationRep:
    We certainly don't We'll find someone - I constantly tell myself that :| But we will, I HOPE.

Well I try to not walk through town since it's that annoying. It's just depressing and kills your self-esteem :|
    "It'll happen when you least expect it" is all people keep saying blah.
    I want a summer fling, they're the best:p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.