Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the longest you've been single? Watch

ReputationRep:
    ten months.

ReputationRep:
    aww at some of you girls that haven't been in relationships since they were born. I find it really cute and innocent. But on a different note it makes me want to spank you all (on the bum of course) and make you feel all dirty, I dont know why...ahhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    I thought you were taking the piss! lmao.
    Got a contact number? haha.
    lol i Have a number it
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    lol i Have a number it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol.
    It's engaged :p:

ReputationRep:
    Always!!! This is the best, you can go with a different girls and you can to do all that you want!!! I believe that I stay without girlfriend for a lot of years!!!!

ReputationRep:
    6 years and counting...

I honestly don't get why people say '18 years' or '21 years', cause it's not really - it's not like you could have a girl/boyfriend when you were 7 years old, is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    6 years and counting...

I honestly don't get why people say '18 years' or '21 years', cause it's not really - it's not like you could have a girl/boyfriend when you were 7 years old, is it?
    how have you been single for 6 years! you're stunning!

ReputationRep:
    Lol.
    It's engaged :p:
    if you went out with him you might be engaged soon lol:p: hes too innocent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Well actually I distinctly remember two of my classmates in junior school being 'boyfriend and girlfriend' and doing circuits of the playground hand in hand.

ReputationRep:
    dunno, 1/2 years maybe between serious relationships

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    if you went out with him you might be engaged soon lol:p: hes too innocent
    Awhh that's sweet :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    Well actually I distinctly remember two of my classmates in junior school being 'boyfriend and girlfriend' and doing circuits of the playground hand in hand.
    Doesn't really count as a serious relationship though, does it? Even if it's cute.

ReputationRep:
    Awhh that's sweet :p:
    never even touched a girls boobs lol hes as shy as hell

ReputationRep:
    Umm..I won't be irritating and say 14 years. About 9 months between my second and third boyfriend is the longest I believe. Wasn't that fun, but I do see the advantages of being single now more than I did last year. Whenever this relationship ends I don't wish to get in another for quite a long time, some of my friends can't stand being single for more than a week and I think its ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chic)
    Doesn't really count as a serious relationship though, does it? Even if it's cute.
    Of course not, but it's still not being single per se...

I dunno, I just disagree with the idea that people can't say their age as being the longest time they've been single if they've not had a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    If you've never been in a relationship, what would your answer to the question be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    never even touched a girls boobs lol hes as shy as hell
    Awhh sounds sweet :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    21 years, 10 months. Beat that.

*cries into beer*
    23 years and 8 months. Oh yeeeah . . . :cool:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.