Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so ive tried dieting etc and exercising every day but i cannot shift the weight off my tummy and thighs that i really want! Once i do that then i can tone up etc so if anyone knows any diets, exercise that will work PLEASE let me know Its so bloody annoying and i need something.

Im not going to starve myself so no 1 meal a day diet suggestions etc..

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    okay starving should never be an option for losing the fat..=)....change your exercise routines...your body might have gotten used to your workouts...so change the way you exercise....try interval training for cardio...or just do a different sort..if you've been running for long change cycle,swim ,dance...etc..combine two or more and interval train with them etc

for abs...first you have to burn the fat off there...it's better that way...cause crunches and sit ups, bicycly crunches(which you can do for abs-toning)...can make the abs looks worse if you already have fat there...makes it stick out even more sometimes

for the thighs..cycling is amazing...yoga is amazing ,running is great......squats(straight and wide) ,lunges(side and straight),.side leg lifts,,back leg lifts...leg raises etc..really help..=)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennloves...)
    okay starving should never be an option for losing the fat..=)....change your exercise routines...your body might have gotten used to your workouts...so change the way you exercise....try interval training for cardio...or just do a different sort..if you've been running for long change cycle,swim ,dance...etc..combine two or more and interval train with them etc

for abs...first you have to burn the fat off there...it's better that way...cause crunches and sit ups, bicycly crunches(which you can do for abs-toning)...can make the abs looks worse if you already have fat there...makes it stick out even more sometimes

for the thighs..cycling is amazing...yoga is amazing ,running is great......squats(straight and wide) ,lunges(side and straight),.side leg lifts,,back leg lifts...leg raises etc..really help..=)
    Oh thank you =)

Any suggestions as to what i can change my diet too? Im not gunna cut down on meals etc i just need to know how i can loose the rest of the fat i want gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _waistlowpleasure-)
    Oh thank you =)

Any suggestions as to what i can change my diet too? Im not gunna cut down on meals etc i just need to know how i can loose the rest of the fat i want gone.

well eat smaller ,more regular meals...keeps your metabolism up...and body working..and then the basic rules...don't eat too much of fried stuff etc...add lots of calium to your diet...it sometimes helps with faster fat loss especially in the waist area....more skimmed milk ...low fat yoghurt .em..cheese..<---try to include those to your diet...lots of fibre and protein ...:p: ..but don't over do any of it... ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _waistlowpleasure-)
    Oh thank you =)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1&postcount=20

And lift weights (squats, deadlifts, overhead press). More muscle = higher BMR.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.