Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you have the spine to openly criticize people? Watch

ReputationRep:
    A good way to train this is to walk around randomly on the road and scold anorexic models who bump into you.
    Good ego booster

ReputationRep:
    I criticize boys who annoy me. I never criticize girls

ReputationRep:
    Women are emancipated and same as men, so they also deserve some stress-relieving negative attention

ReputationRep:
    Uncalled criticism, I don't practice.

But when their ass is asking for it. I'm all over them like a bulldog on a french poodle.

ReputationRep:
    I never criticise anyone really what gives me the right to ?i have my own faults and everyone has faults sure, and sure everyone *****es about someone but to do rip in to them is something else. I couldnt openly rip into someones personality Unless they has really pissed me off and they really deserved it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lessthanzero)
    I never criticise anyone really what gives me the right to ?i have my own faults and everyone has faults sure, and sure everyone *****es about someone but to do rip in to them is something else. I couldnt openly rip into someones personality Unless they has really pissed me off and they really deserved it.
    Well, where I live there are several model agencies, and they just keep walking straight without looking who else is on the road.

If they walk in a straight line and I don't move, they just bump on me.

Then I get angry, and shout something like "Pay attention, fatty!"
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not into uncalled for criticism, but if somebody asks me a question (of the 'do you think I am fat?' variety), I have no problems being brutally honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DAFOne)
    Not into uncalled for criticism, but if somebody asks me a question (of the 'do you think I am fat?' variety), I have no problems being brutally honest.
    yeah me too. It's good to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keraroboli Roko Rosae)
    Well, where I live there are several model agencies, and they just keep walking straight without looking who else is on the road.

But isnt that a bit different? there people who think they are inviniclble, but you know the ordinary person or a friend i couldnt just have a massive slant at them. people who just cut through other people who dont care about anyone else are s.o.b's whot arent realy worth critizing

ReputationRep:
    I criticize crippled people for being lazy.

ReputationRep:
    yes, i do. if a person screws up, or has done something to deserve it, why not?

to me though, it's about tact.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif

So, essentially, you're doing exactly the same thing as they are?

ReputationRep:

what? :confused:

do you know these people? if not, just ignore them.

ReputationRep:
    I can't even criticize myself.

ReputationRep:
    Only if they deserve it

ReputationRep:
    I think OP is treading a fine line between giving fair criticism and being cruel for a self affirmation

ReputationRep:
    I'm not one to criticize just for the sake of it. But if they give me reason to i'll find something to rinse them about, whoever they are.

ReputationRep:

LOL! :hahaha:
    I like this.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, if it's actually necessary.

ReputationRep:
    A good way to train this is to walk around randomly on the road and scold anorexic models who bump into you.
    Good ego booster
    Yes, I do. But there's a difference between criticising people and insulting them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.