Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Me & a friend were talking and basically would you want to hear that you are changing someones sexuality so would you be flattered if a gay guy came up to you and said he likes you and that you are turning him straight? e.g. girls a gay boy says he likes you. would you like to hear that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I daresay that's not really possible.

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

ReputationRep:
    So you mean if you're a girl, would you be flattered if a gay guy came up to you and said he likes you and that you are turning him straight?

ReputationRep:
    ..... I guess it would be flattering Don't know if I'd really trust them though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sigstuff)
    So you mean if you're a girl, would you be flattered if a gay guy came up to you and said he likes you and that you are turning him straight?
    yea

ReputationRep:
    So... he'd turn completely straight? Not even bisexual?

ReputationRep:
    I have a good friend of mine who's obsessed with the idea of turning a lesbian, straight. He's convinced that ones a lady has slept with his she will never look back and be hooked on men for life.

I've pointed out the obvious that if they're lesbian then they wouldn't be interested in him in the first place but he won't have it, he's the sort of guy that believes every girl cannot resist him deep down. The same sort of guy that thinks shouting at people when abroad helps suddenly makes them understand english.

ReputationRep:
    Odd. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I'd wonder whether he was joking, say thanks and walk away :P

ReputationRep:
    My gay friend always goes on and on about how he'd be straight for me if I wanted to date him :p: Flattering, but if it came from someone I didn't know that well I'd probably be pretty freaked out :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.