Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

POLL: What do you actually think of Emma Watson? (the girl who plays hermoine in HP) Watch

• View Poll Results: What do you think of Emma Watson?
    OMFG !!!
    27.27%
    Meh....i've seen better
    22.73%
    I would marry her brother just to get into her family!
    15.91%
    She sucks at acting and gets overpaid
    25.00%
    WHAT A SHOW OFF!!!
    9.09%
    I hope she fails at university...haha...that will be hilarious!
    25.00%
    I wish she was my girlfriend...her current boyfriend actually sucks...she deserves better!
    31.82%
    Who the hell is Emma Watson?
    9.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajp100688)
    An Ivy is still an Ivy. It's like saying screw it I don't want to be a nerd! I'll go to UCL instead of Oxbridge! :p:
    Maybe she was like thinking, "I know im too good for these universities, let me just go to some random Brown Uni and call it a day!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by captnibby1234)
    Apparently she doesn't want to follow the footsteps of hermoine in the book, like being a nerd all the time.
    Ah well, I was totally hoping she would come to Yale. Brown is full of hot girls though, she's going to comparatively speaking, look like a dog.

ReputationRep:
    shes hot! :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajp100688)
    An Ivy is still an Ivy. It's like saying screw it I don't want to be a nerd! I'll go to UCL instead of Oxbridge! :p:
    That's sort of what she did...

ReputationRep:
    For someone who looks average and cant really act, I'm suprised there is even a thread about her.

ReputationRep:
    Wats wrong with her face?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.