Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey .. the dep. of Statistics of UCL asked me an overall 7 in IELTS test. I take 6. Will be ok or they will reject me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap1re)
    100% reject
    the thing is that i have GCE O LEVEL IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE WITH GRADE B. :confused:

are you sure about that?

ReputationRep:
    Most probably reject. I dont understand though, you got a B in O level but didnt manage to get the 7 in IELTS?

ReputationRep:
    they asked for a seven , so they will reject you with a six ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcfch)
    Most probably reject. I dont understand though, you got a B in O level but didnt manage to get the 7 in IELTS?

yeah .. i am in the army and due to that i do not have time for lessons or for reading. I have already my European Certificat. from my school and my 3 A Levels.

ReputationRep:
    rejection for you I guess sorry mate.

ReputationRep:
    I believe you'd be rejected as you do not meet the minimum in all aspects.

(Original post by BetterThanYesterday)
    rejection for you I guess sorry mate.
    Hey This is clearly off topic but I just read your post connecting to the ''clicky'' and thought it was great! Whilst i'm not doing economics I plan to apply to UCL this year for Law and you've just helped me realise what's important to me, all it used to care about was prestige but that doesn't mean I'll be happy there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    I believe you'd be rejected as you do not meet the minimum in all aspects.

Hey This is clearly off topic but I just read your post connecting to the ''clicky'' and thought it was great! Whilst i'm not doing economics I plan to apply to UCL this year for Law and you've just helped me realise what's important to me, all it used to care about was prestige but that doesn't mean I'll be happy there.
    hehe thx you appreciate my view
    so yeah apply UCL!
    personally can't wait till sept

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.