Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    if swine flu spreads, according to this http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...u-holiday.html

ReputationRep:
    I heard they were going to extend summer due to climate change??

ReputationRep:
    lolll well i hope for whatever the reason the holidays are longer!!

ReputationRep:
    Everybody is happy now. Give it another month and people will be moaning about how bored they are.

ReputationRep:
    I N.Ireland we get off at the end of June and go back at the start of September. In England it's late July - early September, right?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Ugh, please no! My brother and sister will drive me nuts... lol

ReputationRep:
    Only boring people get bored.
    If the worst comes to the worst I walk around the house balancing things on my head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    Everybody is happy now. Give it another month and people will be moaning about how bored they are.
    I'm already bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 300mg)
    I N.Ireland we get off at the end of June and go back at the start of September. In England it's late July - early September, right?
    yeah but GCSE year splits early so I split up on 15th June after my last exam but most split up last friday i think

This year I get 14 weeks of summer 'holiday'. It's too much. TOO MUCH. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE MAKE IT A MONTH LONGER. There was a swine flu party thread on here a couple weeks ago, I want you all to get on the london underground right now.

ReputationRep:
    The Sun. Typical. Nice news source.

They won't extend it. The country has given up on trying to contain it. In fact it's better to get it now rather than later on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsabax)
    yeah but GCSE year splits early so I split up on 15th June after my last exam but most split up last friday i think
    Yeah similar. My GCSEs were finished by mid June, same with my AS and A2's.

Roll on uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    Only boring people get bored.
    If the worst comes to the worst I walk around the house balancing things on my head.
    :rofl: :rofl:

When I was little I used to put a mirror facing up, under my chin and look into it while walking around the house :teeth: Its terribly fun I'll resort to that :yep:

ReputationRep:
    But mine are already 3 months long!!! I'm bored enough as it is!!! AAAARGH :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Mine are about 8 or 9 weeks long already so I'm not that bothered :excited:

ReputationRep:
    There are more details about it here
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle6718582.ece
    The Italian Government are telling them to stay away from the UK lol

ReputationRep:
    Mines to long already really hope they dont extend it.

ReputationRep:
    yay.

ReputationRep:
    Please, please, please let this be true! :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.