Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I would be so happy lol

2 kids in my school already have swine flu, but they didn't even close down our school -.- (london)

ReputationRep:
    im gonna be boredddd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    The Sun. Typical. Nice news source.

They won't extend it. The country has given up on trying to contain it. In fact it's better to get it now rather than later on.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...school-closure

ReputationRep:
    I hope they are open. I suffered for 7 years and so you should you.

ReputationRep:
    The Sun: 'THE school summer holiday may be extended by at least a MONTH because of swine flu. '

The Guardian: Swine flu may keep some schools shut in September

I stand by my earlier statement.

ReputationRep:
    urgh please don't extend it another month, I would already have ahd 13 weeks off at the start of september :nothing:

LOads of people at my school and in the town have got it atm too :nn:

God sake why do we need extra holidays I already think they are too long. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milesofsea)
    :rofl: :rofl:

When I was little I used to put a mirror facing up, under my chin and look into it while walking around the house :teeth: Its terribly fun I'll resort to that :yep:
    Oh lord, I used to do this too. Haha xD Provided hours of entertainment tbh :P

ReputationRep:
    Huzzah!

I don't think it'll actually happen though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.