Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you tell when a girl is on her period? watch

It's something that all girls have to go through. Although everyone has sympathy for them, I don't think they have the right to take out their anger/moodiness on others when they're having them. So can you tell when girls are having them?

ReputationRep:
    Generally if blood is flowing out of their vagina, then yes, that means they are on their period.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Plus isn't pms before the period? I should know this lol.

ReputationRep:
    According to that tampon advert, nobody will know (unless you decide to tell them).

What a stupid slogan.

ReputationRep:
    Of course you can tell, there's blood flowing out of their ears.
    How could you not tell?

ReputationRep:
    Unless you put your hand down their trousers or they tell you, probably not. Not everyone gets PMS and people can have it before/ after their period so even if they do it's not a relaible way of knowing for sure

ReputationRep:
    Providing it's a period and not a haemorrhage, no you shouldn't be able to tell.

ReputationRep:
    You can see their fangs when they're on.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ggle-hips.html

ReputationRep:
    green eggs and ham

ReputationRep:
    PMS isn't really a concious effort to be moody. You don't realise until after you've stabbed the milkman for making too much noise that you were probably just in the midst of a hormonal fury.

ReputationRep:
    If they are a close friend, then yeah somtimes. But strangers no wayy.

ReputationRep:
    If they're moody as hell and generally getting pissed off at everything then they're on their period.

If you pull your fingers out and smell them, they will smell very different than normal.

Guys, not physically can you tell (that's just wrong) but by her emotions and attitude. Sorry I should have been more accurate. I mean PMS/PMT or whatever it's called.

ReputationRep:
    check if your trousers are red after a quick grinding
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_63H-h5Vp7c...with_hotie.bmp

ReputationRep:
    What's your excuse for being moody?
    It's not because a girl is on her period that she's got to be moody, it's not because a girl is moody that she necessarily is on her period.

There's much more to women than their hormones...

ReputationRep:
    I live with my 3 sisters and mum. I'm pretty much an expert on it. It's more to do with their moods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    check if your trousers are red after a quick grinding
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_63H-h5Vp7c...with_hotie.bmp
    Great movie !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Nope. Plus isn't pms before the period? I should know this lol.
    Yup, hence 'pre-menstrual' although there is also 'post menstrual' for those that are moody before, during AND after their period :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Guys, not physically can you tell (that's just wrong) but by her emotions and attitude. Sorry I should have been more accurate. I mean PMS/PMT or whatever it's called.
    In a word: no.

People, surprisingly enough, can be pissed off because something has pissed them off. Some women, surprisingly enough, show no particular mood change when they are on or off their period.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.