Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you tell when a girl is on her period? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Strangely, i never get PMS :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelephant)
    In a word: no.

People, surprisingly enough, can be pissed off because something has pissed them off. Some women, surprisingly enough, show no particular mood change when they are on or off their period.
    Thanks. :five:

ReputationRep:
    A guy friend of me once asked if it was my 'time of the month' cos I was freakishly aggresive. I got my period two days later, I swear he knew better than me!

ReputationRep:
    It's obviously different for everyone. Some girls get moody (the girly dramatic ones from experience but not only, maybe!) and some are perfectly normal. I bet no-one I work with would have a clue I'm on and I'm with them all day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    PMS isn't really a concious effort to be moody. You don't realise until after you've stabbed the milkman for making too much noise that you were probably just in the midst of a hormonal fury.
    The milkman deserves it though. Waking me jingling his bottles and whistling as he travels in his slow mobile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Strangely, i never get PMS :moon:
    Weren't you a guy 2 minutes ago ? :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Weren't you a guy 2 minutes ago ? :s:
    Was I? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Damn those new instant sex changes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Damn those new instant sex changes
    Yeah, they are a nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how bad PMS is.

ReputationRep:
    wtfff make your mind up!

ReputationRep:
    Either I'm very lucky or girls really do make too much of the whole period thing, I don't get PMS/PMT or whatever you want to call it, may get a little stomach ache for 1 day and all done by day 3.

I do think periods are used as a big excuse for girls to be nasty and *****y sometimes, not only to men but other girls too.

ReputationRep:
    Its nothing to do with moods with me and my friends. my friends dont moan more when they are on & I mean ive constantly been on since April, and i get moody, but nothing to do with my period, its because of something whats just happened..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Porscha!)
    Either I'm very lucky or girls really do make too much of the whole period thing, I don't get PMS/PMT or whatever you want to call it, may get a little stomach ache for 1 day and all done by day 3.

I do think periods are used as a big excuse for girls to be nasty and *****y sometimes, not only to men but other girls too.
    Some girls faint from the pain they get from PMT. You are just very lucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by music788)
    Generally if blood is flowing out of their vagina, then yes, that means they are on their period.
    Lol! ! !
    Love it. . Also no you can't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Some girls faint from the pain they get from PMT. You are just very lucky.
    Oh now that is awful!

Quite thankful I am me now, lol!

Porscha

ReputationRep:
    I definately can't tell when my friends are on. But then again, its not something you really think about.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I usually know because when I ask, "Are you alright?" I get a vase thrown in my direction.

ReputationRep:
    No but seriously, there's this very distinct smell. I think it's to do with the stuff in pads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    check if your trousers are red after a quick grinding
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_63H-h5Vp7c...with_hotie.bmp
    LOL.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.