Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody!

I am from Lithuania. I am planing to study in UK this year. I have an offer from Edinburgh (firm) and from Durham (insurance). I have to send the qualification papers this week, but unfortunately I have some questions about that.

Obviously I need to translate my school finishing papers to English language and everything is OK with that. The question is do I have to go to notary and get the translated papers approved, or maybe I just can go to my school`s principal to get a signature from her that all the info is correct?

Thank you in advance!

Bn-

ReputationRep:
    You may need to get it notarised as a correct translation.

ReputationRep:
    Ask the uni. Some need an official translation, while others (such as Loughborough) trusted me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bn-)
    Hello everybody!

I am from Lithuania. I am planing to study in UK this year. I have an offer from Edinburgh (firm) and from Durham (insurance). I have to send the qualification papers this week, but unfortunately I have some questions about that.

Obviously I need to translate my school finishing papers to English language and everything is OK with that. The question is do I have to go to notary and get the translated papers approved, or maybe I just can go to my school`s principal to get a signature from her that all the info is correct?

Thank you in advance!

Bn-
    I had to. But you should ask your university because maybe you won't have to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmUIbA)
    Ask the uni. Some need an official translation, while others (such as Loughborough) trusted me.
    Oh, otro/a madrileño/a. ¡Sí! Pensé que no quedaban por aquí ya...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeDaX)
    Oh, otro/a madrileño/a. ¡Sí! Pensé que no quedaban por aquí ya...

Seeh, ¿dónde estudias?

_______

Yeah, where are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmUIbA)
    Seeh, ¿dónde estudias?

_______

Yeah, where are you studying?
    En uno de los Montessoris, ¿tú?

(One of the Montessori's, you?)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.