Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody!

I am from Lithuania. I am planing to study in UK this year. I have an offer from Edinburgh (firm) and from Durham (insurance). I have to send the qualification papers this week, but unfortunately I have some questions about that.

Obviously I need to translate my school finishing papers to English language and everything is OK with that. The question is do I have to go to notary and get the translated papers approved, or maybe I just can go to my school`s principal to get a signature from her that all the info is correct?

Thank you in advance!

Bn-

ReputationRep:
    You may need to get it notarised as a correct translation.

ReputationRep:
    Ask the uni. Some need an official translation, while others (such as Loughborough) trusted me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bn-)
    Hello everybody!

I am from Lithuania. I am planing to study in UK this year. I have an offer from Edinburgh (firm) and from Durham (insurance). I have to send the qualification papers this week, but unfortunately I have some questions about that.

Obviously I need to translate my school finishing papers to English language and everything is OK with that. The question is do I have to go to notary and get the translated papers approved, or maybe I just can go to my school`s principal to get a signature from her that all the info is correct?

Thank you in advance!

Bn-
    I had to. But you should ask your university because maybe you won't have to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmUIbA)
    Ask the uni. Some need an official translation, while others (such as Loughborough) trusted me.
    Oh, otro/a madrileño/a. ¡Sí! Pensé que no quedaban por aquí ya...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeDaX)
    Oh, otro/a madrileño/a. ¡Sí! Pensé que no quedaban por aquí ya...

Seeh, ¿dónde estudias?

_______

Yeah, where are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmUIbA)
    Seeh, ¿dónde estudias?

_______

Yeah, where are you studying?
    En uno de los Montessoris, ¿tú?

(One of the Montessori's, you?)

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.