Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you have done/said?!?!? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would have said "Who the hell do you think you are swearing at me?". then I would have reversed out as slow as possible to block her in.

ReputationRep:
    I'd have told her to poke it up her arse and gone about my business.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.funtoosh.com/jokes/men_women/362

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I really admire your patience, which was absolutely the right thing to do. You will come across people like that.

ReputationRep:
    You have too much patience and was far too polite.

I'd of moved it just the first time and then if she continued to act in that manner I'd of told her to get ****** and learn to drive the stupid cow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    I have never had a woman speak to me like that in my life but one time some bloke followed me into a car park because I overtook him further up (he was in one of those BMW 4x4's) and blocks me into the space I took gets out shouting 'you want it you want it you ******* ****' (he was small fat middle aged and balding)

I get out of my rubbish heap megane I had at the time , and not boasting or nothing by Iam six foot 3 and built like a brick **** house ,walking over saying 'yeah I want it muppet, now move you ******* car', he just get back in his car and speeds off swearing and making all these hand gestures. Someone said I should have reported him but I would rather he'd have tried to hit me so I could kick his head in all over the car park and **** his car up.

Theres some right ******* nutters in cars I tell you.What if I'd been a woman or smaller, He was well itching to ******* do me. All for overtaking him (safely might I add) he then gets up my arse tailgating me acting the big ****.

I'd have probably said 'learn how to drive you silly cow' grabbed me crotch and laughed at her. But if my auntie had been there I'd have probably been good as gold as she'd tell me mum and wouldn't want to upset her.
    The BMW driver was clearly trying to compensate for his incredibly minute penis then.

And as for the OP-I wouldn't have moved and would have told her to f- off herself. How rude!

ReputationRep:
    I'd have raped her.

And her crew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friggerpants)
    I'd have raped her.

And her crew.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

that wins, hands down

:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Id probably have askd in very calm voice whether she would like me to get in and move her car for her as she obviously is incapable.....then perhaps 'catch' the key on the side of it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.