Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your embarrasing uni drunk stories Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've read about alot of people having embarrasing drunken stories whilst in university. Share yours!

ReputationRep:
    waking up in a field three miles out of Bath without any shoes then getting mugged on the way home?

ReputationRep:
    There are literally hundreds.

Vomiting in a corridor, then rolling down a flight of stairs and falling asleep at the bottom, leaving a trail of vomit behind. :\

Throwing up in my hair, waking up in the morning, brushed out the vomit, tied it up really tight and went straight to uni.

So so so many.

ReputationRep:
    Played Big 2 with some super-Asians, lost twice. Drank 2 cups of a concoction of tequila, absinthe, southern comfort, flavoured vodka and sambuca. Got pushed around the student village on a wheely chair, fell off a few times and was dragged part-way. Ruined someone's anniversary as well, they broke up a while later and I'd like to think that I was the reason.

drinking yeah!

ReputationRep:
    We were playing "I've never" and my friend kept topping up my drink. Already being fairly sloshed, I couldn't quite taste that it was pure Malibu she was adding, rather than malibu & lemonade, and I didn;t even really notice she was topping it up. I ended up drinking pretty much the whole bottle, sinking into a heap on the floor, being carried back to my flat, and puking in a toilet. The embarrassing part? It was 10:30pm.

ReputationRep:
    me and my friends were bored one saturday night so decided to play an extreme game of ring of fire. I got so drunk that i went into everyones rooms, grabbed all their apples that they had lying around, brought them back into the room and sat an ate them all. I then decided that it'd be fun to wear all my navy and black clothes together...it was also snowing at this point, so me and my friends went outside into the snow, rolled down banks (i was still dressed in my navy tracksuit bottoms, fancy black coat etc), played games with the bike holder things outside the departments (!?) and i then got refused entry to the student bar as i was SO drunk.

Funnily enough, i dont remember most of this and had to be told it and rely on photos for evidence. Bad, bad times lol

ReputationRep:
    Ah there are too many to tell!

One night being just generally drunk on my friend's birthday, as you do at her party.
    The next thing i know i'm dancing to Backstreet boys and Spice Girls ridiculously and pulling out all the moves.
    Little did i know, this was being filmed by my 'friends', and shown to me the next day, and not only shown to me - oh no! Shown to people who came to our flat throughout the course of the evening.

I think i could have died. 10 minutes of hideous dancing footage. Not good.

I one time declared myself to be a "young, beautiful and independent black woman"

ReputationRep:
    they dont have to be uni stories to be embarrasing drunk stories!!! Ive had many a time at college (most of them underage!) where ive been pasted! One of which was getting kicked out of a club (a college party night) for being wasted and underage. Id managed about 4 pints on the sly in the club and then went to an offy and got a litre bottle of vodka and and drank all that!
    About an hour later i was ******! Being in this state it was obvious that when you disappear to the toilet twice in a few mins that you're going for a pee... I was dragged out by a bouncer and had to wait about an hour for a bus!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    There are literally hundreds.

Vomiting in a corridor, then rolling down a flight of stairs and falling asleep at the bottom, leaving a trail of vomit behind. :\

Throwing up in my hair, waking up in the morning, brushed out the vomit, tied it up really tight and went straight to uni.

So so so many.
    that sickens me!

ReputationRep:
    That is grim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crabman)
    that sickens me!
    Which part?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Otter)
    That is grim.

Meh it wasn't my best moment.

ReputationRep:
    me and my brohter brought an out of it gareth gates over to my uni halls at 2am in south london lol that was funny!!1

ReputationRep:
    1) Falling asleep in the halls kitchen chair, then awaking in my room the next morning completely arse naked. Apparently I was running around naked and thinking I was Jack Bauer.

2) Going out one night to the union, last thing I remember is being on the dancefloor at around 11.30pm. Woke up next morning lying outside my halls door, and it was daylight. Had a massive cut on my leg, blood all over my jeans, sick on my shirt. Was claimed that I was talking to halls security at like 4am about utter nonsense. Where I was all night still has remained a mystery.

3) One night, after a nightclub I was so drunk I was convinced it was the year 2007.

4) Sprained my ankle by slipping off a kerb (It was one of my sensible-drunk nights, was just unlucky really).

Uni really has destroyed my good track record.

ReputationRep:
    i shall fill you in after fresher's oh im excited!

ReputationRep:
    don't have any uni stories but hope to next year but i have plenty of drunken stories many that will remain a mystery as i sometime run off by myself pissed, or wonder off pissed, one of my drunken stories was quite recent we travelled 20 odd miles to the next town i had gotten off at a nightclub with who i thought were my mates (im long gone by this stage completely blanked out) and then i head into the club with them not sure what happened in the club but i get kicked out as i remember that i have no buttons on my jeans to keep them up like these are metal buttons around the pennis area how da **** do you pull them off well anyway after getting kicked out i sit outside with the other drunken messes, i then get off with one and then head somewhere for 4-5 hours(don't know were) then im seen in my hometown around 4am with a chinese with a button gone from my shirt and it full of curry spots, i then wake up with very little memory relying on my mates memories from where they've saw me, luckily woke up with my license and bank card in tact massive hangover that day lasted the whole day! one of the worst days in drinking history for me!

can't wait for so many more memories! and some very funny ones above keep them coming guys and gals

ReputationRep:
    I can't keep my mouth shut when I'm very drunk. I have said many things to many people that I shouldn't have... :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Eugh. Once I had a finger infection that KILLED, so I took some subscription codeine (extra-strength painkiller) that I still had from a previous illness. I then proceeded to go and get absolutely slaughtered. I've never had such a little memory of a night in my life - I'd have remembered more if I'd taken rohypnol. I didn't even remember leaving my halls

Also, played centurion twice. Once with WKD, the second time with cider. On the second time, I spent three hours throwing up after I'd finished my 100th shot - my face turned grey, apparently.

Another time we got pissed in my halls, and I wheeled my chair all the way from my block to reception (quite a way) to 'check my post', but then the reception staff demanded to know where the chair came from, so I pretended I couldn't understand them, and spoke in French (my French is surprisingly good when I've been drinking) - before deciding to speak in English, at which point I created an elaborate story about my name being Chris Jones and how I'd been sent on a secret mission from another halls to intercept the post. Again, my imagination = great when drinking.

ReputationRep:
    You, my friend, are disgusting.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.