Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your embarrasing uni drunk stories Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grapevine)
    You, my friend, are disgusting.

You, my friend, need to get over yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about anyone else, but I always get so turned on when listening to girls' drunk stories I can't help it!

ReputationRep:
    Getting off with a girl and then asking her boyfriend for her phone number caus she was too drunk to give it. He wasn't impressed.

Oh, and it all got caught on video by my flat mate and her boyfriend, who by that point, were laughing their arses off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    Ah there are too many to tell!

One night being just generally drunk on my friend's birthday, as you do at her party.
    The next thing i know i'm dancing to Backstreet boys and Spice Girls ridiculously and pulling out all the moves.
    Little did i know, this was being filmed by my 'friends', and shown to me the next day, and not only shown to me - oh no! Shown to people who came to our flat throughout the course of the evening.

I think i could have died. 10 minutes of hideous dancing footage. Not good.
    :rofl: ouch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kemik)
    Getting off with a girl and then asking her boyfriend for her phone number caus she was too drunk to give it. He wasn't impressed.

Oh, and it all got caught on video by my flat mate and her boyfriend, who by that point, were laughing their arses off.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I really fancied a guy living near me in my halls in the first few months of uni, but I didn't really see him much cos we had different friendship groups. After going out one night and getting absolutely sloshed to the point where I was spouting ********, I ended up befriending a few of his friends in a nightclub. I eventually went back to halls with them cos I couldn't find my friends. We sat in the kitchen whilst they were sobering up, I was still ratarsed...and then I just blurt out, loudly proclaiming my love for their friend - JUST as he walks into the kitchen, obviously having just woken up from all the noise.

Not only did everyone laugh, but he said 'I'm sorry, but I have a girlfriend...'. I tried to make it look like I was joking but apparently throughout the whole time I was with them I was asking questions about him so it was pretty obvious I liked him. I can just never keep my mouth shut when I'm drunk...

Now whenever I see any of that group I blush with shame!

ReputationRep:
    Once I got so drunk I passed out on a bench next to the Thames for about an hour and a half after being refused entry to a club. how I wasn't raped or mugged I'll never know.

Previously that night I had needed to use the toilet whilst walking to the club so went in the Hilton hotel by the Embankment (!), demanding to use their toilets as the Hiltons "only ever took from people"... then barging past and using the toilets anyway without permission, doing about seven vodka shots then leaving.

When my mostly sober friends had to embark on the mission of getting me home when I was adamant I was comfortable on the bench and would sleep there all night, and I had to be physically forced into a taxi and taken back to halls... they were very angry!

I then proceeded to start crying for no reason, and woke up in the bathroom floor at 5.30 am being shaken by someone who wanted to use the toilet who thought I might have died, I was still horribly drunk and threw up on her bare feet, I barely knew the poor girl so she was not happy.

Next woke up at 10am to go to a doctors appointment, was still quite drunk, I was on my floor, hugging my bin, was convinced I had lost the battery and sim card to my phone the night before, when in fact I later found the battery in the microwave and my sim card under my pillow. How they got there I do not know to this day.

By the way I barely remember any of this, it's mostly been filled in by other people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnythemoose)
    Another time we got pissed in my halls, and I wheeled my chair all the way from my block to reception (quite a way) to 'check my post', but then the reception staff demanded to know where the chair came from, so I pretended I couldn't understand them, and spoke in French (my French is surprisingly good when I've been drinking) - before deciding to speak in English, at which point I created an elaborate story about my name being Chris Jones and how I'd been sent on a secret mission from another halls to intercept the post. Again, my imagination = great when drinking.

Hahaha, amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kemik)

That has to be the best one yet :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kemik)

haha fail

ReputationRep:
    This one time at band camp, I had sex with a trumpet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    That has to be the best one yet :rofl:
    (Original post by 19music4)
    haha fail
    In my defence, I didn't know she had a boyfriend until I asked him for her number :p: Sort of sobered up and figured it out at that point haha :redface: We made a fast exit to the next bar.

She can't have been in his good books after that.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: ouch
    I'm glad someone can feel the pain i felt that evening. haha. :p:

ReputationRep:
    My entire flat having to leave the flat because i was being a bit too loud with some lad i'd pulled..
    One had gone to her aunts, one had gone to her bfs and the other had gone next door :o:
    NB - to this day i don't know whether they're lying because i don't even remember it lol.

One time, in Spearmint Rhinos i decided to drunkenly declare (really loudly) i would be soooo much better at pole dancing than the girls there were... not quite being expected to 'prove it' lol! Turns out it's WAY harder than it looks :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weet_ABI_x)
    ...when in fact I later found the battery in the microwave and my sim card under my pillow. How they got there I do not know to this day.
    Ha! I've had this happen to me some mornings. For some reason I had my phone battery, but not the phone.

Never have I wanted to kill anyone more when they said "Have you tried ringing it?".

:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Not at uni but I once drank myself silly and ended up falling asleep in my friends cat's cat-bed thingy.

That cat has never forgiven me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kemik)

I'm surprised that went so well. If that was me I'd have thrown at least two or three right hooks and maybe even a swift knee to the balls depending on how nicely you asked for the number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 300mg)
    I'm surprised that went so well. If that was me I'd have thrown at least two or three right hooks and maybe even a swift knee to the balls depending on how nicely you asked for the number.
    :ditto: How on earth did he get away with that?!?

ReputationRep:
    Not Uni but I had my drink spiked once, I don't remember anything but flashes but apparently I was perfectly fine, got up and said I was going to the toilet.. then didn't come back. My friend rang me thinking I'd gone for a fag and after an age I answered and just said "mmnnhhhghggnnmmm.. toiiilet." before dropping the phone - she found me KO'd in a locked toilet cubicle with vomit everywhere. I then threw up in her friends car and passed out again before being taken to hospital.

Good times!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not at uni yet buut..

Trying to go swimming in a fountain.
    Sleeping on a bench in the park in the rain when there was snow on the ground, in just a dress.

Oh and we had a work night out in Brizzle, so we booked hotel rooms, and me and one of my co-workers got with each other..we were all over each other when we were opening his hotel room door, and we started going at it against the wall and suddenly the light turns on and my boss and his wife coughed really loudly...we had gone into the wrong room :o:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.