Turn on thread page Beta

Your embarrasing uni drunk stories watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadiah)
    We were playing "I've never" and my friend kept topping up my drink. Already being fairly sloshed, I couldn't quite taste that it was pure Malibu she was adding, rather than malibu & lemonade, and I didn;t even really notice she was topping it up. I ended up drinking pretty much the whole bottle, sinking into a heap on the floor, being carried back to my flat, and puking in a toilet. The embarrassing part? It was 10:30pm.
    LOL!, nicely delivered story

ReputationRep:
    aw, I don't have any stories like these!

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait, Have had a few bad ones being at college.. but some of these are on a whole new level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Oh and we had a work night out in Brizzle, so we booked hotel rooms, and me and one of my co-workers got with each other..we were all over each other when we were opening his hotel room door, and we started going at it against the wall and suddenly the light turns on and my boss and his wife coughed really loudly...we had gone into the wrong room :o:
    How did you get into the room with the wrong key :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katie*)
    How did you get into the room with the wrong key :confused:
    Wasn't locked :no:

ReputationRep:
    Got of with a friend and remembered nothing of this leading to her and her best friend to stop talking to me.... oops

ReputationRep:
    i'm not in uni but mine is pretty embarrasing, and sad.

decided after shopping in town to drink a bottle of cheap asda rum in the park, i couldn't remember 90% of what happened. only few bits:
    - sleeping in the park
    - puking
    - the ambulance came, they asked me to call up someone to pick me up but i've got no friends/ family and didn't want to call my landlady
    - people were watching
    - i couldn't even walk straight
    - sort of crawled to the taxi stand and decided to puke some more in the bin
    - taxi driver charged me £10 extra even tho i didn't puke in his car, but was too wasted to argue
    - it was around 9pm earlier this month, so it was pretty bright and there was quite a lot of people watching..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lɪŋgwɪst)
    aw, I don't have any stories like these!
    I feel sad for recognising your avatar as the IPA sign for the glottal stop :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I woke up beside a deaf guy. He kept following me around the night before and funnily enough a drunk and a deaf guy don't communicate well so I couldn't get rid of him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnythemoose)
    I feel sad for recognising your avatar as the IPA sign for the glottal stop :emo:
    Or, more technically, a voicless glottal plosive

haha! embrace it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lɪŋgwɪst)
    Or, more technically, a voicless glottal plosive

haha! embrace it!
    pwn :puppyeyes: Haha yeah I secretly love it - outside my languages, all of my optional modules are linguistics. York was my insurance, actually :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Well it wasn't at University, but I'm sure I'll have a few after first year.

The only *really* embarrasing drunken story that I'll never live down, was actually the first time I went drinking,

I was 14, and my best mate had a free gaff, so naturally everyone went there, massive party, a few bottles of bulmers/guinnes and other various spirits that we could get our hands on, we we're absoloutely hammered, so we thought it would be a brilliant idea to dance on his like 20ft shed roof, whilst up there we noticed a trampoline was in close proximity, doesn't take a rocket science to figure out what happened next, I missed lol landing akward on my legs, didn't take any notice of it, you know how it its... shortly after drinking more, I blacked out I guess, and was awoken to gardai sirens at 5am, the neighbours called the police, it's only when I tried to run I realised I was sleeping on a shed roof, and that I had sprained my ankle, so the gardai caught up with me quick enough, after a failed attempt of running away *sigh* the parents have never let me live it down, they weren't angry at all, they just laughed at me, and said I was a pathetic lightweight, tbh that was probs worse than being grounded. I vowed never to drink again, that lasted the length of my hangover.... 2 days

ReputationRep:
    Wanting to duel people and asking a friend for his lighter shaped like a gun to do it.
    Thinking I knew Karate because I had a brown belt on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani_88)
    My entire flat having to leave the flat because i was being a bit too loud with some lad i'd pulled..
    One had gone to her aunts, one had gone to her bfs and the other had gone next door :o:
    NB - to this day i don't know whether they're lying because i don't even remember it lol.

One time, in Spearmint Rhinos i decided to drunkenly declare (really loudly) i would be soooo much better at pole dancing than the girls there were... not quite being expected to 'prove it' lol! Turns out it's WAY harder than it looks :p:
    you win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iain 815)
    Ha! I've had this happen to me some mornings. For some reason I had my phone battery, but not the phone.

Never have I wanted to kill anyone more when they said "Have you tried ringing it?".

:indiff:
    well have you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menagerie)
    I can't keep my mouth shut when I'm very drunk. I have said many things to many people that I shouldn't have... :sigh:
    :ditto: My god, I've absolutely no secrets because I can't keep my mouth shut when I'm drunk.

1) I called my friends brother ugly to his face, he left the party angry at me. :o:

2) I woke up my crush's flat at 4 am by banging at their front door shouting I love him.

3) I flashed my boobs to a whole bar. Actually, just my tendency of talking a lot about my boobs when I'm drunk makes me gringe.

4) My friend (male) walked into the bathroom to check if I was alright as I was puking a lot. Turns out I'd decided I needed to pee and so he walked in to see me lying on the floor the bottom half of me completely exposed. We both find it funny though so it's all good.

There are so many, but this last one definitely is the funniest/most embarrassing thing I've done.

5) I've been told that after a long time of making noise and crying after my friend, who I had feelings for, in the corridor of a hotel (we almost got kicked out because of me) I decided to call my friend because he'd gotten sick of me crying and gone to sleep. The answering machine was on and said the usual: unfortunately so and so is not available at the moment... Well, my clever come back was: What do you mean you're not available?!? You're available, I'm available, let's have sex! He forgave me.

ReputationRep:
    Not at uni, but this makes me laugh (I was informed of it on Saturday morning)
    Drunken conversation on Friday with my friend, after I'd got off with this guy:
    Friend - "Sooo, did anything happen between you two?"
    Me - "Erm... nothing"
    Friend -"Really? Nothing?"
    Me - "Well it depends what you mean by nothing."
    Friend- "You were the one who said nothing in the first place!"
    Me - "Oh err... I think I'm a bit drunk..." *I walk off*

Lol!

X
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I love these!

1) Getting too drunk before my subject dinner (with the tutors etc black tie dress code) so that i passed out and (fortunately didn't make it (i think it started at 7?).

2) Close friend from my old school who i hadn't seen the whole year was in the que for a club - coincidence meet, he didn't get in due to too much alcohol and i was forcably removed after throwing up literally a few steps after getting in. Spent the entire night throwing up in this guys room, then left in the morning not actually having said much despite us having not spoken for ages - just left him with a bucket and lingering smell.

3) One time i vaguely remember falling down the stairs, crashing through the door at the bottom of them, having been upstairs to get bread. Started laughing hysterically. My friends then threw the bread at me, and i thought it would be a good idea to quack like a duck for the rest of the night instead of speaking.

4) Once thought it would be a great idea to chuck as much of a passed out guy's stuff out of the window as possible, so did. He woke up to find all of his clothing/books etc on the lawn outside, apparently.

5) A friend once set off the fire alarm thinking it was the light. Pretty standard really.

6) Doing press ups in the street whilst holding up cars, apparently. :confused: . Literally no memory of that.

7) someone else was really drunk and managed to throw up on the bathroom floor. I did like an army style "CLEAN THAT UP NOW BOY, YOU CALL THAT MOPPNG?" constantly to this confused guy who didn't really know where or who he was other than a crazy person was shouting at him. Got the job done.

A few more but the post is long enough already :o: . Lots from other people i know too.

ReputationRep:
    3) One night, after a nightclub I was so drunk I was convinced it was the year 2007.
    Hahahahahaha, that's amazing.

I can't contribute to this thread til september, roll on freshers week!

ReputationRep:
    Ha! I've had this happen to me some mornings. For some reason I had my phone battery, but not the phone.

Never have I wanted to kill anyone more when they said "Have you tried ringing it?".

:indiff:
    Haha quality post!!! I laughed.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.