The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cowsgoquack
I don't know, everyone told her she was mad for keeping it.

:toofunny:
Reply 21
AsystoleUK
Almost. It was voluntary. As in;

Lawl. So I don't know if i'm much help!

But I'm starting Mental Health Nursing in September.

Are you the guy that I PM'ed before about it?
Reply 22
Clements-
Me, frequently. I ******* love it.

Really? Or not?:confused:
smilee172
Really? Or not?:confused:

Seriously.
Reply 24
Clements-
Seriously.

Do you really love it or was that sarcasm? It's so difficult to read over the internet! What were you sectioned for?
Clements-
Seriously.

why? :s
Reply 26
smilee172
Are you the guy that I PM'ed before about it?

Yeah..

I replied to you with my experiences then you never messaged me back or anything.

:no:
Reply 27
AsystoleUK
Yeah..

I replied to you with my experiences then you never messaged me back or anything.

:no:

I wasn't exactly sure what I should reply, but I appreciated you messaging me, thanks :smile:
smilee172
Do you really love it or was that sarcasm? It's so difficult to read over the internet! What were you sectioned for?

Okay, okay I wasn't actually sectioned. This thread just interested me. I have seen various shrinks a LOT though.
Reply 29
Clements-
Okay, okay I wasn't actually sectioned. This thread just interested me. I have seen various shrinks a LOT though.

I was gonna say, if you'd actually been sectioned, you wouldn't 'f****** love it'!
smilee172
I was gonna say, if you'd actually been sectioned, you wouldn't 'f****** love it'!

Seeing shrinks is lame though as well. They all tried to psychoanalyse me :moon:
Reply 31
smilee172
I tried watching Girl Interrupted once, but I tend to fall asleep at every single film I watch so that wasn't very successful! Will definitely look into some books though.

The book Girl Interrupted is great and really insightful, I would definitely recommend it.
Reply 32
Clements-
Seeing shrinks is lame though as well. They all tried to psychoanalyse me :moon:

Unfortunately that's kinda what they do lol.
smilee172
Unfortunately that's kinda what they do lol.

Yeah, but they didn't know what they were talking about :colonhash:
Prozac nation is a good book written by someone with mental health issues, I think she was in hospital a couple of times in it, it was a good read.
Reply 35
Sabertooth
Prozac nation is a good book written by someone with mental health issues, I think she was in hospital a couple of times in it, it was a good read.

cheers, sounds realy interesting. I'll have to get a few of these of Amazon!
yes, for my anorexia...terrible experience but i dread to think where i would be now if it had not have happened...

Latest

Trending

Trending