Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Has anyone been sectioned? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    I don't know, everyone told her she was mad for keeping it.
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    Almost. It was voluntary. As in;

Lawl. So I don't know if i'm much help!

But I'm starting Mental Health Nursing in September.
    Are you the guy that I PM'ed before about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Me, frequently. I ******* love it.
    Really? Or not?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    Really? Or not?:confused:
    Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously.
    Do you really love it or was that sarcasm? It's so difficult to read over the internet! What were you sectioned for?

Seriously.
    why? :s

ReputationRep:
    Are you the guy that I PM'ed before about it?
    Yeah..

I replied to you with my experiences then you never messaged me back or anything.

:no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    Yeah..

I replied to you with my experiences then you never messaged me back or anything.

:no:
    I wasn't exactly sure what I should reply, but I appreciated you messaging me, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Do you really love it or was that sarcasm? It's so difficult to read over the internet! What were you sectioned for?
    Okay, okay I wasn't actually sectioned. This thread just interested me. I have seen various shrinks a LOT though.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, okay I wasn't actually sectioned. This thread just interested me. I have seen various shrinks a LOT though.
    I was gonna say, if you'd actually been sectioned, you wouldn't 'f****** love it'!

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna say, if you'd actually been sectioned, you wouldn't 'f****** love it'!
    Seeing shrinks is lame though as well. They all tried to psychoanalyse me :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I tried watching Girl Interrupted once, but I tend to fall asleep at every single film I watch so that wasn't very successful! Will definitely look into some books though.
    The book Girl Interrupted is great and really insightful, I would definitely recommend it.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing shrinks is lame though as well. They all tried to psychoanalyse me :moon:
    Unfortunately that's kinda what they do lol.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately that's kinda what they do lol.
    Yeah, but they didn't know what they were talking about

ReputationRep:
    Prozac nation is a good book written by someone with mental health issues, I think she was in hospital a couple of times in it, it was a good read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Prozac nation is a good book written by someone with mental health issues, I think she was in hospital a couple of times in it, it was a good read.
    cheers, sounds realy interesting. I'll have to get a few of these of Amazon!

yes, for my anorexia...terrible experience but i dread to think where i would be now if it had not have happened...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.