Unless it's tucked somewhere, yes :yes:
Fawn
Unless it's tucked somewhere, yes :yes:

What a pleasant thought :woo:
Reply 22
Lefty Leo
What a pleasant thought :woo:

I would be as surprised as you were :awesome:

I'm sure there are plenty of raving lesbian molesters that are teachers out there. Somewhere.
Fawn
I would be as surprised as you were :awesome:

I'm sure there are plenty of raving lesbian molesters that are teachers out there. Somewhere.

They are actually most prominent in Saudi Arabia :yes:

You haven't been cooked by my oven recently :hmmm: It's time to change that :teeth:
Reply 24
Lefty Leo
They are actually most prominent in Saudi Arabia :yes:

You haven't been cooked by my oven recently :hmmm: It's time to change that :teeth:

:awesome:

Fawn
:awesome:

Touché baby deer, touché.
Reply 26
Ticket to a West-end show + train ticket lol
Get everyone to cop up for

*a personally engraved necklace or something?
*round the world tickets?
*a huge plaque in the school hall?
*a huge party?
*picture of her into an oil painting?

:dontknow:
Reply 28
malleablegrace
Budget... erm, probably max £50.
English teacher, 60-something, very dramatic and passionate. Quite Shakespearian about everything, ha. She has also had cancer before so definitely no mention of funerals :frown:!!

Hmm ok, like im so academic said, an engraved piece of jewelry (depending on what you've seen her wear) with a shakespeare quote on it that can relate to the situation would be cool...Or you can always engrave it on an iPod of course :awesome: but that would be waay over budget :tongue: The other idea is more of a "it's the thought that counts" type of thing, but just take her out somewhere nice if you can get everyone together. I'm sure she'd love seeing everyone get together to see her. If you can do both and give her the present when you're out that would be brilliant. Good luck :smile:
I don't know how much they cost but tickets to go see a play at the Globe Theatre?
Reply 30
You could get them a gift voucher for the RSC (royal Shakespeare company). We got my english teacher some last year, and that went down well, as they can choose the play and dates.
Reply 31
Do you know her favourite work?
Find bit of writing which relate to her, you, you're classmates and comply it together, with messages from each of you.
Reply 32
Take her out to a 'Male Cabaret Show' :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending