Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

High street jeans please? 28 Inch length? Watch

ReputationRep:
    damn, i didnt even know they make them that short.

ReputationRep:
    KIds jeans from h&m are great if your looking for skinnys i have exactly the same problem as you

ReputationRep:
    Hey i work in Topshop, and we go down to a 29inch leg and 24inch waist in our petite range. I don't know anywhere that does them shorter on the high street. x

ReputationRep:
    Topshop petite do 29"

New look do 28"

ReputationRep:
    You could buy ones that are supposed to be "ankle skimmers"? (They're all in now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I'm 5'8 and have 28" legs!
    Snap!
    Try ASDA too, they have a couple of shorter length jeans. I don't have much patience with trying things on so I buy jeans and let the bottoms go raggy or turn up posh trousers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    Snap!
    Try ASDA too, they have a couple of shorter length jeans. I don't have much patience with trying things on so I buy jeans and let the bottoms go raggy or turn up posh trousers
    I tried ASDA, but they fit really oddly on me. I have a much smaller waist than hips, but the hips are always huge on me, with the waist being way too small!

ReputationRep:
    I tried ASDA, but they fit really oddly on me. I have a much smaller waist than hips, but the hips are always huge on me, with the waist being way too small!
    My hips are a lot bigger than my waist too. Jeans tend to stop there and refuse to go any further xD

ReputationRep:
    My hips are a lot bigger than my waist too. Jeans tend to stop there and refuse to go any further xD
    Same here! It's annoying, cos my top is two sizes smaller than my hips and bottom, so trying to find things that'll fit properly can be a bit of a nightmare

ReputationRep:
    Where are these 28" jeans in gap and new look ? Have never seen anything bar the standard 8/10/12

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'2" and have to take up all of my jeans. A bit of sewing won't hurt, y'know...

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'8 and have 28" legs!
    How does that work?! I thought petite girls have shorter legs and so they're always the lower measurements...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Esmerelda)
    How does that work?! I thought petite girls have shorter legs and so they're always the lower measurements...
    I'm just a freak. People are all different shapes and sizes - my friend's 5'4 and has longer legs than me. I just have an extraordinarily long body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Esmerelda)
    Lol. People aren't always proportionate. Some people have longer torsos and shorter legs and vice versa. For example my mum's 5'2" and has a 32" leg so all the petite jeans are too short on her and has to wear standard lengths. I'm the same height, yet have a 30" leg and have to take up non-petite jeans (standard length).

ReputationRep:
    Same here! It's annoying, cos my top is two sizes smaller than my hips and bottom, so trying to find things that'll fit properly can be a bit of a nightmare
    There's only one size difference between my top and bottom. Finding longer t-shirts is a nightmare though

ReputationRep:
    There's only one size difference between my top and bottom. Finding longer t-shirts is a nightmare though
    Oh God yeah! Have a look in New Look, they've got some long ones in atm. The £4 ones especially

ReputationRep:
    Oh God yeah! Have a look in New Look, they've got some long ones in atm. The £4 ones especially
    Ooh I think I will when I get paid

Tarr

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.