9.09%
    Yell "rape" as loudly as I can
    9.09%
    Wait in the stall and do nothing
    9.09%
    Other (explain)
    9.09%

ReputationRep:
    Well, Part II was a disaster because it was too long. But most of the voices in my head told me to follow instructions and board the 8PM train...

So I take the train, and as we're closing into City X underground station, my hands start trembling from my disease. We're come to a stop...and an assassin starts shooting at my window from the station platform. I jump out of the train exit, as the crowd is in a panic while the assassin keeps shooting.

I run up to ground level with shots behind me...and I use a broom to barricade myself in the men's lavatory. As I take a quick glance in the mirror at my pallor, I see a pool of blood in one of the stalls and find a bullet-riddled man reclined on the loo with a smashed cellphone nearby. I check his jacket and find a knife and my pill -- I take it immediately.

The assassin must have taken out this guy, my contact. I'm still handcuffed to their briefcase and wondering what to do with my contact dead...and smoke starts coming into the barricaded lavatory!! The assassin is pounding on the door and trying to smoke me out! :eek:

I notice a window's open to the back of the railway station. It looks like it might fit me. What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    sorry bro, it's probably time to kill u off

ReputationRep:
    There's no poll
    But I wouldn't worry about my 'girlfriend' now.. cause you're a badass mutant and you can take all the clunge you can get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Star*)
    There's no poll
    But I wouldn't worry about my 'girlfriend' now.. cause you're a badass mutant and you can take all the clunge you can get.
    there is a poll!!!!! it's been there since the beginning

but naw, i doubt the dude would be able to perform because his illness will make him shake like crazy and he'll lose his mind lol. but that's kinda like a relationship right? lol :rolleyes:
    in all seriousness though (well as serious as this little thing can get), i'd still worry about the 'girlfriend'!!! she's not out of the picture yet!! :eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.