Turn on thread page Beta

Who is the most hated person in Britain? watch

ReputationRep:
    I would say Hazel Blears, Harriet Harman, Jacqui Smith and Gordon Brown are certainly candidates.

But ultimately I think it's this man, Anjem Choudary:

ReputationRep:
    Ian Huntley, Ian Brady et al. I think if you're measuring it on pure hatred it'd be these men and others.

ReputationRep:
    Gordon Brown

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaniqua)
    I would say Hazel Blears, Harriet Harman, Jacqui Smith and Gordon Brown are certainly candidates.

But ultimately I think it's this man, Anjem Choudary:

Hazel Blears, hmmmmmm? I dunno, I know her constitutents, some are angry at her, others remain unsure about her. On one hand the expenses row and on the other hand regeneration projects and that she is one sexy chipmunk.

What about Tony Blair?

ReputationRep:
    Myra Hindley et al.

ReputationRep:
    Thatcher.

(Original post by 35mm_)
    Thatcher.
    not according to 8 out of 10 cats the other night where she was in the top 5 favourite living Britons (well can't remember if she was in the list but they talked about her quite a bit)

ReputationRep:
    At the moment, I'd say Gordon Brown.

ReputationRep:
    Probably Gordon Brown (although unjustly, in my opinion).

And as someone else suggested, people like Ian Huntley.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniel_williams)
    not according to 8 out of 10 cats the other night where she was in the top 5 favourite living Britons (well can't remember if she was in the list but they talked about her quite a bit)
    Oh, I saw that too. I should've said hated by most rational Britons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaniqua)
    I would say Hazel Blears, Harriet Harman, Jacqui Smith
    You know some people have voted for these people? So it's pretty ignorant to assume that they are the most hated.

ReputationRep:
    necessarily benevolent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    You know some people have voted for these people? So it's pretty ignorant to assume that they are the most hated.
    Nobody ever voted for Brown except the 0.1% of the population that are in his constituency!

ReputationRep:
    Probably some reality tv star

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Some people will vote Labour in the next election, even though they hate the party, purely to prevent the Tories gaining power. Adoring a party is certainly not the primary motivation for a person's voting patterns.

Perhaps engage your brain before you label my views as ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    Kerry Katona (hopefully)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    And? It's not ignorant to assume that they are most hated just because a few people voted for them :rolleyes:
    Especially Hazel Blears...what a *****....

(Original post by Bagration)
    necessarily benevolent
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    umm... I think Cristiano Ronaldo would've been high up there.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Bagration)
    necessarily benevolent
    LMFAO.

You might be a rightist who i disagree with on almost all issues, but on this one, you have my total agreement.

Necessarily Benevolent :yes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.