Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Gordon Brown, entirely unfairly and irrationally, but hey, the people think what the media tells them too. I mean I hardly think burning effigies of a player who got sent of for losing his temper was rational, but I guess the public are fickle *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Erm, have you forgotten the link?
    Stop ruining my GOD DAMN thread, sugar.

ReputationRep:
    Jade Goody?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaniqua)
    Stop ruining my GOD DAMN thread, sugar.

And breathe.

ReputationRep:
    the neckclicker

Madonna.

ReputationRep:
    How many people actually hate Gordon Brown?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so Academic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    This is stupid; these people have been demcratically elected by the British electorate, thefore they are hardly likely to be the most hated. I myself paticularly like Harriet Harman. It would be ridiculous to compare her to someone like Ian Huntley as an example for the most hated person in Britain. :hmmm:
    :thumbsup:

Expansive I know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    How many people actually hate Gordon Brown?
    I feel genuinely sorry for him

Sort of like the tories are kicking a puppy :o:

ReputationRep:
    You'd think people would say Ian huntley, or the baby P killers (most people know who they are ) but actually I hear most people have a real problem with Harriet Harman. It's not really she's a woman , we've had women before in high profile positions and at least some people like her, there is just something about her that rubs people up the wrong way. Not just that she always seems to be in the news with a load of potentially annoying new laws. When we have swine flu, people losing their job, crime etc , and there she is talking her usual rubbish I just think it really vexes people. People dislike Gordon but this dislike lacks the feeling and emotion people use with Harriet Harman

She certainly should become the next Labour Leader,I think they would tear themselves apart and not be electable for 20 years.

ReputationRep:
    Noel Edmunds.

(Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    This is stupid; these people have been demcratically elected by the British electorate, thefore they are hardly likely to be the most hated. I myself paticularly like Harriet Harman. It would be ridiculous to compare her to someone like Ian Huntley as an example for the most hated person in Britain. :hmmm:
    Harriet Harman's name has two HHs. The alliterating name makes her instantly much more hateable than Ian Huntley, which works out as IH.

ReputationRep:
    Whether or not it's true, I like to tell myself that it's Noel Edmonds.

ReputationRep:
    You.

ReputationRep:
    Why are people telling us that they're academic?

Anne Robinson is definitely in my top ten, necessarily belevolent, Joe Jackson, Nick Griffin, George Bush. I might be weird for saying this but I actually think Gordon Brown is OK... I mean he's a bit awkward but I don't really think I have anything personal against him... I like Tony Blair too, they weren't brilliant at their jobs but I think they're just fine as people...

I agree I hate murderers, rapists, terrorists, and pedophiles but I can never remember their names like everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Marcus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    You know some people have voted for these people? So it's pretty ignorant to assume that they are the most hated.
    Yeah but I bet those voters wish they hadn't now!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myiesha_90)

Anne Robinson is definitely in my top ten, necessarily belevolent, Joe Jackson, Nick Griffin, George Bush. I might be weird for saying this but I actually think Gordon Brown is OK... I mean he's a bit awkward but I don't really think I have anything personal against him... I like Tony Blair too, they weren't brilliant at their jobs but I think they're just fine as people...

I agree I hate murderers, rapists, terrorists, and pedophiles but I can never remember their names like everyone else.
    You mean you hate child molesters?

Nick Griffin may be up there, perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myiesha_90)

No. :p: There's a user called 'im so academic'. Although I don't get why they hate them either.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.