Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone said Nick Griffin yet? Not something I agree with, it's just fairly predictable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comp_Genius)
    Unfortunately he is wrong. Christianity is the right religion.
    In your opinion. ^^

The true one.
    In your opinion.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Katie Price, maybe?

ReputationRep:
    THanks. I didn't know who this clown was until your post. Just briefly glanced at his wikipedia entry:

1) He got into Southampton medical school, ROFL. I didn't...

2) He also said that he would not notify police if he were to learn of another terrorist bombing plot.

Fair enough, an omission or failure to act should not impose liability. It's not as if this statement actively encourages terrorism.

3) they have not accepted Islam. As far as we are concerned, that is a crime against God.

Unfortunately he is wrong. Christianity is the right religion.

4) Call for the adoption of Shariah Law in the UK.

No... Britain is a Christian country.

5) Islam is not a religion of peace...It is a religion of submission. We need to submit to the will of Allah."

Fair enough, but the two are not mutually exclusive: Christianity is one which involves both submission and peace.

My 5 pennies.

You're a bit of a hypocrite if you hate him for being intollerant of other beliefs and cultures, and then qualify this statement be saying 'christianity is the right religion'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Utopian Princess)
    In your opinion. ^^

In your opinion.:p:
    Yes.

Yes.

(Original post by Heyjude)
    You're a bit of a hypocrite if you hate him for being intollerant of other beliefs and cultures, and then qualify this statement be saying 'christianity is the right religion'.
    I don't hate them. I just think Christianity is true. It depends on your definition of intolerant. I have no problems with people believing in other religions, in the same way that I do not believing the TRPC channel is involved with store-operated calcium entry in calcium signalling, but I respect those who do... I think they are wrong of course... but still..

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Thacher.. And it's normal to be 1 of the favorite Britons! Love and hate go together! Ignorance is their opponent..

(Original post by chidona)
    Lovely!xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

ReputationRep:
    Heather Mills

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Yes.

I don't hate them. I just think Christianity is true. It depends on your definition of intolerant. I have no problems with people believing in other religions, in the same way that I do not believing the TRPC channel is involved with store-operated calcium entry in calcium signalling, but I respect those who do... I think they are wrong of course... but still..

'True religion' is an oxymoron because religious beliefs are founded on faith. If irreputable proof were found to show that one interpretation of the existence of a devine force was correct, it would become fact and faith would no longer be needed.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone saying a politician is an idiot. And the OP's suggestion - the extremist - isn't good, as until now I'd never heard of him.

I think Karen Matthews, Ian Huntly et al are the most likely candidates.

ReputationRep:
    Your annoying next door neighbour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishrose09)
    Katie Price, maybe?
    If she isn't she deserves to be god she annoys me so much.

Spoiler:
    Show

RAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHH

:lolwut: *shudder* :mad:

ReputationRep:
    It's definitely the muslim extremist guy. I can't believe he said our country ought to be ruled by Sharia law as if his opinion was the only one. From the viewpoint of someone who has been brought up in a Christian family, it's frightening and people like him shouldn't be allowed a voice. He lives off the taxes that we pay - how can he criticize our nation when he has chosen to live here and survives on benefits?

People will say Kerry Katona and Jordan, but they don't mean any harm to us - they are just a bit silly in the fact that they enjoy media attention, waste a hell of a lot of money and time and are generally frustrating. However, that's their own fault and their own concern.

ReputationRep:
    piers morgan hands down

that guy is an a grade ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    that she is one sexy chipmunk.
    That's twisted. :eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.