Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If you were told you could never have sex again... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ...how would it effect you?

How would it effect your happiness? Relationships?

How important is it to you / in general?

Let's say because of a medical condition... the surgery accidentally destroyed your libido...

ReputationRep:
    Nothing to look forward to

ReputationRep:
    /suicide
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    What a depressing thought :/

ReputationRep:
    Well life would suck wont it?
    Plus I would book an appointment with that Swiss Euthanasia clinic if i dont get any action for a year.

ReputationRep:
    Well if my libido died, then I wouldn't feel bad for not having sex. It's like not eating for the rest of your life, but also not having the need to eat. They cancel each other out.

ReputationRep:
    I would probably jump in front of a train.

ReputationRep:
    I would be very, very sad..

ReputationRep:
    Id do what the kid in Kinsula's sig is doing!

Ive had my fair share of sex, so i wouldn't be suicidal, but it would take a good long while to fully come to terms with, and knowing that ill never be able to have a child that was truly mine would suck...

But there's nothing a little ******* stuffing with a banana cant fix! :P:

ReputationRep:
    If I was still allowed to pleasure the person I was with... I wouldn't be too bothered really.

ReputationRep:
    That's not a nice thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    I would probably jump in front of a train.
    Come on its not that bad, surely you can just buy another copy of American Psycho if you want it back that bad! :P

ReputationRep:
    you people are truely pathetic - there is much more to life than sex!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lrilol)
    If I was still allowed to pleasure the person I was with... I wouldn't be too bothered really.
    That's the main thing that'd bother me, I'd feel guilty

ReputationRep:
    More than I expected with the suicide though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprockette)
    That's the main thing that'd bother me, I'd feel guilty
    I guess if you could still pleasure your partner then relationships would still be maintainable, making it not so bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by God of War)
    you people are truely pathetic - there is much more to life than sex!!! :rolleyes:
    Agreed. Why do people feel the need to brag about sex? Sure it's great and all, but surely life isn't all about great sex. Unless you're lacking a life :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 300mg)
    I guess if you could still pleasure your partner then relationships would still be maintainable, making it not so bad.
    Yeah - when I read the thread title though, I was imagining your vagina just closing up or disappearing and physically not being able to have sex lol But I'm maybe I'm just weird... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I would have a lot more 'me-time', that's for sure.

ReputationRep:
    well if my libido disappeared I wouldn't have any urge to have sex anyway, so it would be like being asexual, I just wouldn't care about having sex.

If we mean we still feel sexual attractions but for some reason we're not allowed any sex then it would be hard but I wouldn't kill myself or anything. I'd just cope with it.

Oh and also can I not masturbate either? If I can't have sex or masturbate then....man now holding in those urges would be hard.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.