Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Diversity just saved T4 on the beach. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hota)
    hahahaha

http://www.channel4.com/entertainmen...ach/index.html

anyone find something funny on this page?
    :facepalm2: Please don't tell me you're laughing at the "Huge erection spotted on weston beach"

T4 on the beach always has and always will be ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Did anyone see Peter Andre about an hour ago? Bloody horrific.
    Awful. I really wanted him to be good though just to get back at his sl*g of an ex Katie Price, but he sucked. The backing track didn't sound too bad, but he should have walked around less, he wouldn't have lost his breath otherwise

I think it was a bit longer than an hour ago though :p:

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    only saw a bit, saturdays looked stunning(which all that matters) and dizzee bonkers was good.

tbh out of the girl bands i'd say all are pretty crap live apart from sugar babes who are amazing live(seriously)

ReputationRep:
    Huge Errection!!

ReputationRep:
    The Saturdays looked well hot. Their singing....

Anyway, bad times for Peter Andre. Ear piece falling out, falling down stairs, just lost katie price.

Btw, why couldn't he just singing going by the speakers?

ReputationRep:
    The ginger from FATM is a good singer.

ReputationRep:
    NoNo

ReputationRep:
    i was there and it was a very good atmosphere! on tv it is all about the music butwhen you are actually there there is a lot more going on and you just have a laugh because of the sheer amount of people and the atmosphere of the event..
    florence and the machine were and always are amazing and the saturdays looked fit as.
    everybody that i know who went had a great time, and i think if you thought it was so terrible, why the hell did you carry on watching it? just change the channel and quit complaining cos i had a great weekend!

ReputationRep:
    this year's T4 was very lame i agree. Diversity and Alesha Dixon were good though

ReputationRep:
    yeah im in agreement its **** and always has been
    they play pop/R'N'B ****.
    its all "mainstream" rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    It's difficult to get excited about an event that takes place here:

Spoiler:
    Show

Is advertised solely at:

Spoiler:
    Show

And has a line up that resembles:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I did expect some people to have a bad reaction to this thread.

I love the way a huge percentage of TSR are unbelievably STERIOTYPICAL. Some of you are so predictable, 'oh T4 has always been lame', 'T4 is full of chavs'. I love the fact that some people are so insecure in their own personal life, the only way to boost their self esteem is to act like everyone is inferior to them.

Yeah, the event was pretty **** at the end of the day. But, just because it didn't have bands playing that they like, they automatically assume that its full of chavs and it's ****, without having a pretty good reason for it. I'm not arguing that it wasn't **** because it was, but some people need to stop being so god damn steriotypical. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE. Stop being so narrowminded.

ReputationRep:
    It was terrible but .... Na Na Niiii

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FretFul)
    Wow, I did expect some people to have a bad reaction to this thread.

I love the way a huge percentage of TSR are unbelievably STERIOTYPICAL. Some of you are so predictable, 'oh T4 has always been lame', 'T4 is full of chavs'. I love the fact that some people are so insecure in their own personal life, the only way to boost their self esteem is to act like everyone is inferior to them.

Yeah, the event was pretty **** at the end of the day. But, just because it didn't have bands playing that they like, they automatically assume that its full of chavs and it's ****, without having a pretty good reason for it. I'm not arguing that it wasn't **** because it was, but some people need to stop being so god damn steriotypical. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE. Stop being so narrowminded.
    Pretty sure everyone was being stereotypical...

ReputationRep:
    T4 on the beach used to be where I live. I went to the last showing here, when I was like 12 or 13. The only act there I can remember singing live were McFly; Ash and Supergrass were there too though. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kasphlam)
    T4 on the beach used to be where I live. I went to the last showing here, when I was like 12 or 13. The only act there I can remember singing live were McFly; Ash and Supergrass were there too though. :ahee:
    BRING IT BACK TO GY!
    But actually, don't. I think I remember Goldfrapp playing? Maybe I'm imagining things. We had Peter Andre as well though, what a lucky town GY was that day.. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    BRING IT BACK TO GY!
    But actually, don't. I think I remember Goldfrapp playing? Maybe I'm imagining things. We had Peter Andre as well though, what a lucky town GY was that day.. :awesome:
    He ripped off his shirt to reveal a vest saying "Insania No. 3" or something. It was hilarious.

And BLUE. Don't we all miss them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kasphlam)
    He ripped off his shirt to reveal a vest saying "Insania No. 3" or something. It was hilarious.

And BLUE. Don't we all miss them.
    How have I erased this particular memory from my mind?! I need some priorities.

But oh Blue, you shining beacon of glory amongst the harsh sea that is the music industry.. How could I forget thee.. :indiff:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.