Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nothing annoys me more than noisy eaters and breathers. I have a brother who shares a room with me and at night it is so hard to sleep. His breathing is as loud and more frequent as someone talking normally.

Also noisy eaters, I just can't stand them, I dunno if i have a problem but whenever someone eats nosily I have to leave the room or I will get annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    I sympathise. I hate it. My dad is ******* disgusting with it, he'll chew and roll all the food round in his mouth, then just, eugh :mad: It's awful.

Even if you shout at him like FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH! he'll still eat proper loud.

ReputationRep:
    I hate the sound of people using their teeth to get the food off their fork.

ReputationRep:
    I was sitting next to this random lady when watching Harry Potter today and OH. MY. GOD. I just wanted to whack her ******* coke bottle out her ******* hands and tell her to stop ******* breathing/slobbering/grunting every 2 ******* seconds.

And breathe.

ReputationRep:
    I can't sit in the same room as my mum when she's eating - the noise is just repulsive. It's even worst when she's eating an apple, as she refuses to believe me that her mouth is open for pretty much all of it...

ReputationRep:
    i know how you feel..especially with stuff like apples and crispy stuff..

ReputationRep:
    My dad's a noisy eater and breather and it's THE most annoying sound in the world.

And that's no hyperbole. :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly what you mean, sometimes have to stop myself from physically shuddering!

ReputationRep:
    there was this boy who sat next to me for english in year 9, and i swear, when he breathed he actually squeaked oh my goddd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I sympathise. I hate it. My dad is ******* disgusting with it, he'll chew and roll all the food round in his mouth, then just, eugh :mad: It's awful.

Even if you shout at him like FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH! he'll still eat proper loud.
    exactly the same as me!! I nearly got up and walked out of the kitchen earlier when eating dinner cos i was getting so annoyed at him! He scrapes his knife round the plate which makes a horrible noise, then he continues to chew with his mouth open and breathe really weirdly at the same time. And if i tell him to close his mouth, he'll chew louder to annoy me on purpose!!

Sooo annoying lol

ReputationRep:
    i cant stand the way some people chew gum.

ReputationRep:
    I hate people who eat loudly, it makes me soooo mad! And also, i have a relative who chews with his mouth open and you can see the food go round like a washing machine, which pissed me off even more. It just makes my blood boil! EAT NORMALLY GOD-DAMN YOU!

ReputationRep:
    halleluleigh I'm not the only one that gets so freakin annoyed. Its like my heads gna pop with all the sound of crunching :O I thought it was just me being fussy, but obviously not. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    You just want to scream at them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19music4)
    exactly the same as me!! I nearly got up and walked out of the kitchen earlier when eating dinner cos i was getting so annoyed at him! He scrapes his knife round the plate which makes a horrible noise, then he continues to chew with his mouth open and breathe really weirdly at the same time. And if i tell him to close his mouth, he'll chew louder to annoy me on purpose!!

Sooo annoying lol
    Haha yeah, my dad does the scraping thing. And not so much weird breathing, but this weird grunt, it's like wtf are you actually doing you weirdo!

He talks with his mouthful as well, and I always tell him off for it, so he'll stick his tongue out with food all over it :eek3: There's just no need. Roll on the day where I can move out lol.

ReputationRep:
    I just sit there with noisy eaters and hope the next bite is the choaking one!

ReputationRep:
    My friend slurps his ice cream.

Slurps...his...ice cream....

ReputationRep:
    This thread is :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)

Haha my dads exactly the same

This is funny, I was thinking the same yesterday.
    I hate noisy eaters. I can control myself with most things, but I find myself snapping at noisy eaters, it makes me feel sick.

ReputationRep:
    awesome
    i thought i was the only one who got REALLY annoyed by ridiculous little things like this

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.