ReputationRep:
    OM NOM NOM NOM

MMMMMM THATS SO TASTY *GOBBLE*

YUM :yum:

*MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH*

*SLURP*

I can't help eating noisily with some foods, so screw you OP! :mfing:

ReputationRep:
    Dogface on Big Brother has the table manners of a dead ferret. She slaps her mouth all the time and makes minging noises when she eats. That and the fact that she's tone deaf make her the most unattractive girl in the world imo.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing pisses me off more than that! Can't stand it

ReputationRep:
    Same with my dad. All you can hear is crunch crunch shlurp shlurp. And when my brother is eating his soggy cereal. Sickly.

ReputationRep:
    eurgh .

ReputationRep:
    My dad is a noisy eater. He sounds likfe a washing machine and even when i tell him he will stop for 5 seconds then carry on like its 2nd nature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I sympathise. I hate it. My dad is ******* disgusting with it, he'll chew and roll all the food round in his mouth, then just, eugh :mad: It's awful.

Even if you shout at him like FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH! he'll still eat proper loud.
    yeah my dad does that too!! but I feel too mean to tell him that its rude and to chew quietly. I mean the poor guy just came home from work. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    AND MY BROTHER OMFG
    every effing morning before school at 6:45 am.
    He doesn't eat his cereal, he bloody SLURPS it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Noisy eaters are digusting pigs, especially with crunchy stuff, it's like shut your mouth
    Well if its crunchy even if your mouth is tightly closed you can still hear it.
    Yes I am a noisey eatter! Im sorry!!!!!
    But i also get annoyed with other noisey eatters, I try to minimise this by only really eatting when there is music on or i am around other people eating the same thing or by myself.

ReputationRep:
    i get most annoyed when a fat person wtih a fat face eats loudly

ReputationRep:
    You would hate to eat in China/Japan... The attitude is, the louder the better.

ReputationRep:
    People eating with their mouth open, which makes a disgusting sound, also makes me angry. I had a friend who used to do it, but didnt realise and often said 'I hate loud eaters'. Unfortunately, its rude to say something, so you have to deal with it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.