Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anybody crave foods they know they hate?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand olives! AT ALL!

But i always seem to crave them!! :o:
    So i'll go buy some, have one, remember that i hate them, then chuck the rest... what a waste! But when i crave them i seem to forget that i hate them, very bizarre :p:

Anybody else crave foods they hate lol? Or am i just really weird?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like coffee, but last night I really wanted one

ReputationRep:
    philedelphia (sp?) i always see the advert and be like "oh i want some" then eat it and literally boke, not good! you would think ive learnt but nooo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    philedelphia (sp?) i always see the advert and be like "oh i want some" then eat it and literally boke, not good! you would think ive learnt but nooo.
    Adverts always do that. Like fruit bars. Blehhhh.

ReputationRep:
    For some reason all day I've been craving a glass of coke although normally I hate it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    For some reason all day I've been craving a glass of coke although normally I hate it?
    oh ma gad, you hate coke?

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes crave coins. I know that sounds ridiculous, and obviously I've never acted on it, but sometimes I literally have the strongest urge to eat coppers/metal. No idea what that's about.

ReputationRep:
    ALWAYS! I watch cooking shows where they make meals I know I would hate...

But they look amazing on tv and I really fancy it lol

ReputationRep:
    You people are weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    oh ma gad, you hate coke?
    Yeah, I hate most fizzy drinks in fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I sometimes crave coins. I know that sounds ridiculous, and obviously I've never acted on it, but sometimes I literally have the strongest urge to eat coppers/metal. No idea what that's about.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I usually crave something if Ive had the oppurtunity to eat something but let is pass/chose something else...like its the one that got away. Then when I have the chance to choose it again I'll choose something else :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm vegetarian. Yet I always want meat. Fail. (have succeeded for 17 months )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani_88)
    I can't stand olives! AT ALL!

But i always seem to crave them!! :o:
    So i'll go buy some, have one, remember that i hate them, then chuck the rest... what a waste! But when i crave them i seem to forget that i hate them, very bizarre :p:

Anybody else crave foods they hate lol? Or am i just really weird?
    Same! They remind me of foreign holidays, and I always used to think of them as a 'posh' food that my parents ate when I was little. I always end up ordering them in salads n pizzas n stuff, then just picking them off and letting other people eat them. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how you want something that you don't like.

I crave coke like crack cocaine, but that's because i adore an ice cold can of the fizzy stuff. mmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    I'm vegetarian. Yet I always want meat. Fail. (have succeeded for 17 months )
    why do that to yourself!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I crave iced coffee, even though it's so vile. And dandelion & burdock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    why do that to yourself!! :eek:
    I crave it really badly.
    But my conscience wont let me eat it since I got shown a stupid video of a slaughter house in year 11

ReputationRep:
    For some reason, i always REALLY want Sambuca on a night out..
    Even though the smell of it makes me feel physically sick lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I crave Petrol. Just seems like it would be rather tasty and somehow taste like chocolate milkshake.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.