Turn on thread page Beta

Anybody crave foods they know they hate?! watch

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand olives! AT ALL!

But i always seem to crave them!! :o:
    So i'll go buy some, have one, remember that i hate them, then chuck the rest... what a waste! But when i crave them i seem to forget that i hate them, very bizarre :p:

Anybody else crave foods they hate lol? Or am i just really weird?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like coffee, but last night I really wanted one

ReputationRep:
    philedelphia (sp?) i always see the advert and be like "oh i want some" then eat it and literally boke, not good! you would think ive learnt but nooo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    philedelphia (sp?) i always see the advert and be like "oh i want some" then eat it and literally boke, not good! you would think ive learnt but nooo.
    Adverts always do that. Like fruit bars. Blehhhh.

ReputationRep:
    For some reason all day I've been craving a glass of coke although normally I hate it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    For some reason all day I've been craving a glass of coke although normally I hate it?
    oh ma gad, you hate coke?

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes crave coins. I know that sounds ridiculous, and obviously I've never acted on it, but sometimes I literally have the strongest urge to eat coppers/metal. No idea what that's about.

ReputationRep:
    ALWAYS! I watch cooking shows where they make meals I know I would hate...

But they look amazing on tv and I really fancy it lol

ReputationRep:
    You people are weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    oh ma gad, you hate coke?
    Yeah, I hate most fizzy drinks in fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I sometimes crave coins. I know that sounds ridiculous, and obviously I've never acted on it, but sometimes I literally have the strongest urge to eat coppers/metal. No idea what that's about.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I usually crave something if Ive had the oppurtunity to eat something but let is pass/chose something else...like its the one that got away. Then when I have the chance to choose it again I'll choose something else :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm vegetarian. Yet I always want meat. Fail. (have succeeded for 17 months )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani_88)
    I can't stand olives! AT ALL!

But i always seem to crave them!! :o:
    So i'll go buy some, have one, remember that i hate them, then chuck the rest... what a waste! But when i crave them i seem to forget that i hate them, very bizarre :p:

Anybody else crave foods they hate lol? Or am i just really weird?
    Same! They remind me of foreign holidays, and I always used to think of them as a 'posh' food that my parents ate when I was little. I always end up ordering them in salads n pizzas n stuff, then just picking them off and letting other people eat them. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how you want something that you don't like.

I crave coke like crack cocaine, but that's because i adore an ice cold can of the fizzy stuff. mmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    I'm vegetarian. Yet I always want meat. Fail. (have succeeded for 17 months )
    why do that to yourself!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I crave iced coffee, even though it's so vile. And dandelion & burdock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    why do that to yourself!! :eek:
    I crave it really badly.
    But my conscience wont let me eat it since I got shown a stupid video of a slaughter house in year 11

ReputationRep:
    For some reason, i always REALLY want Sambuca on a night out..
    Even though the smell of it makes me feel physically sick lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I crave Petrol. Just seems like it would be rather tasty and somehow taste like chocolate milkshake.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.