The Student Room Group

Anyone into Korean/Japanese/Chinese music?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Have you heard Wheesung Insomnia? (by craig david)

(Craig David version orginal)

Wheesung version is better I think...
Reply 62
FinalFan3
Wheesung version is better I think...

Yea i also like that version better. From wiki

"Craig David reached out to South Korean singer Wheesung to sing a Korean version of his song "Insomnia." Wheesung quickly accepted and his version of "Insomnia".
Reply 63
Japanese Drum & Bass, very smooth and soulful!

Check out Makoto on Youtube or somewhere similar! Signed to Hospital Records i think?
Reply 64
Thanks for the suggestion, Makoto's awesome.
Reply 65
Please sign this petition to bring justice to these poor young men in South Korea.

https://chng.it/VDcWGHyfKc

They are yet being abused by their government's draft system especially targeted for mentally and physically impaired young men.

I know quite many of you are heavily blinded by all the cool stuff like BTS, K-pop and K-fashion that Korea offers. As much as I'm afraid to disappoint you, Korea isn't all about those happy fantasies. All those idols and celebrities that you love are not the exceptions to this draft system.

The Republic of Korea government is yet, in this day and age, forcing labour to either mentally or physically challenged males (mostly young adults aged between 20 to 25) that are not able to serve their military duty full time and I would like to ask for your attention regarding the unconstitutional matter that this system is imposing on social minorities that are severely challenged both mentally and physically. The Republic of Korea government is imposing forced labour to aforementioned young males under the name of "public service", which mainly include cleaning, tidying up, serving customers (often elderly) at welfare and public venues, doing administrative tasks and anything that has nothing to do with defending the country itself.

#BTS #KPOP #BANGTAN #ARMY #KFASHION #KDRAMA #TXT #HUMANRIGHTS #FORCEDLABOUR #CRIME #WORLDNEWS #HYBE #VIRAL #ABUSE #CRUELTY #ILO #UN
Original post by username163729
I'm personally really into Korean and Japanese musicians right now, especially in the Korean pop scene.

Anyone else? Show your love :smile:

Dude yes.
Korean: Go listen to Feelin' Like by Pentagon it's so good
Chinese: I haven't explored that much (any recommendations are welcome) but I love WayV
Japanese: Eve and Kenshi Yonezu stole my spotify :")
I love these songs!!

Quick Reply

Latest