The Student Room Group

Mum cheated

Anon or delete please
My mum divorced my dad about 8 years ago but finally she met another man and they are due to get married in 2 weeks time.Friday night was her hen night which was supposed to be a couple of drinks. There were about 20 of us and we all met at my mums house for some drinks before we went out into town. However, my sister had organised a stripper and although it all seemed to be just abit of good fun at first everyone started getting abit carried away. Everyone was touching the strippers cock and a few girls were giving head. When he came over to my mum she started goving him oral and ******* him off.She made him cum and then they went into her bedroom for about 20 minutes whilst the rest of us carried on drinking. I have to admit even though i didnt care at the time i'm starting to feel bad for my mums fiance(my future stepdad).Should i tell him or just leave it?Im close to my mum but i dnt think its fair on him. I can undertsand why she got carried away, she was abit tipsy and he was absolutely gorgeous and she probably wouldnt get a chance to be with a hot young guy again .Sorry that this turned out to be really long but im confused right now

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
I think you should leave it, it's not really your place to interfere, and she might come clean if she is guilty about him. And like they say, what he doesn't know, won't hurt him. Plus, there is always the chance that he will think that you are being one of the jealous step-daughters.
Reply 3
Tell him, Shes the one being a Slag. She deserves it.
Ask yourself - would you do the same thing on your hen night with a male stripper? (bearing in mind being drunk) Like mother like daughter so they say...(I think you're a girl anyway)
i wouldn't tell your stepdad as that could cause issues but if i were you i'd speak to her and make her see what she did was wrong and tell her she should tell him if she really does love him.
Well done. You have just realised your mum is a human being aswell :smile: Best not to interfere.
Reply 7
tell him in full detail
Reply 8
Your mom sounds like a bit of a slag. Especially since she did it in front of you.

Otherwise, you might be a TROLL.
Reply 9
Ok so i think i shoudnt interfere but i do see her in a different light now.As everyones saying she does seem abit of a slag
Reply 10
I know it'd be a bit of an awkward topic, but maybe you should talk to your mum about it?
See what actually went on before you go telling her Fiance
Think of it like this, if you or your mum saw your future stepdad having sex with a stripper what would you say?

It is exactly the same thing.
Your mother gave oral sex to a male stripper in front of you?
Reply 13
lol if my mum did that i would slap her, wtf why did you get a male stripper for your mum, if it was your friend then it wouldn't be bad but your mum .....come on!!
rawwww biatch yur mum!
:lolwut: You sat and watched your mum giving oral? Your mum is willing to give oral in a room full of people including her daughter? Are you all like.... inbred or something?
dude man thats like eww..esp with your mum allowing such behaiour and doing it herself.. mind you i woulda cumd a lot quicker than that stripper lool
i wouldnt tell the step dad, but question your mum about it, it may have just been a drunken mistake...
Reply 18
Don't tell the fall out would be catastrophic, get over it.
Reply 19
I wish i was the stripper.Oral from a bunch of milfs would be awesome

Latest

Trending

Trending