Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete please
    My mum divorced my dad about 8 years ago but finally she met another man and they are due to get married in 2 weeks time.Friday night was her hen night which was supposed to be a couple of drinks. There were about 20 of us and we all met at my mums house for some drinks before we went out into town. However, my sister had organised a stripper and although it all seemed to be just abit of good fun at first everyone started getting abit carried away. Everyone was touching the strippers **** and a few girls were giving head. When he came over to my mum she started goving him oral and ******* him off.She made him *** and then they went into her bedroom for about 20 minutes whilst the rest of us carried on drinking. I have to admit even though i didnt care at the time i'm starting to feel bad for my mums fiance(my future stepdad).Should i tell him or just leave it?Im close to my mum but i dnt think its fair on him. I can undertsand why she got carried away, she was abit tipsy and he was absolutely gorgeous and she probably wouldnt get a chance to be with a hot young guy again .Sorry that this turned out to be really long but im confused right now

And he got paid for that???

I need to become a stripper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelephant)
    :lolwut: You sat and watched your mum giving oral? Your mum is willing to give oral in a room full of people including her daughter? Are you all like.... inbred or something?
    LOL, I like this quote

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: You sat and watched your mum giving oral? Your mum is willing to give oral in a room full of people including her daughter? Are you all like.... inbred or something?
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    i want to be a stripper:drool:

ReputationRep:
    Bet theyre from Yorkshire. Id probably say...Sheffield?

ReputationRep:
    Say something too her.

ReputationRep:
    your mum sounds like a massive whore.

ReputationRep:
    She shouldn't have done but I think you should it the **** alone! Seriously - barge pole 'n all that.

Nothing good will out of telling him though if you want to have words with her then by all means.

It's really bad chat to be honest, really dodgy on that poor guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelancastrian)
    Bet theyre from Yorkshire. Id probably say...Sheffield?
    :eek: Coming from a Lancastrian too! Hardly one to talk. :p:

OP, your mum's a whore.

ReputationRep:
    Umm.. Am I the only one who refuses to believe that a stripper would actually have sex with a client? He's a stripper, not a rentboy.

And what male can have sex after a blowjob? In a crowded room? With her child in? *shudder*

ReputationRep:
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaytwizzle1000)
    Well done. You have just realised your mum is a human being aswell Best not to interfere.
    Parents aren't human! They don't have sex or suck people off. They just wish their children into existance. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else considering becoming a stripper after reading this post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Umm.. Am I the only one who refuses to believe that a stripper would actually have sex with a client? He's a stripper, not a rentboy.

And what male can have sex after a blowjob? In a crowded room? With her child in? *shudder*
    whats so shocking about having sex after a blowjob

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)

I wondered that. Maybe they just had a cup of tea and a chat.

ReputationRep:
    I'd keep to yourself.
    It's up to her to tell him or not
    Although the whole situation is disgusting!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    :troll::troll2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_Hunter)
    Is anyone else considering becoming a stripper after reading this post?
    Considering becoming a mother (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    Considering becoming a mother (Y)
    Naughty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steeler4life)
    :eek: Coming from a Lancastrian too! Hardly one to talk. :p:

OP, your mum's a whore.
    I've had my right to talk ever since we kicked your ass in the War of the Roses :woo:

Oh and I also forgot to mention; OP: you have a **** for a mum, who has **** friends. But they're more than welcome to hire me as a stripper. I'll even do it for free :cool:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.