The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
J_Hunter
Is anyone else considering becoming a stripper after reading this post?

Yes but having a awesome body and a 10 inch cock is a requirement.Hence i fail
Reply 41
sssdeol1
Yes but having a awesome body and a 10 inch cock is a requirement.Hence i fail

Hm.. You can get meds for that, right?
Am I the only one who got turned on by this?
Reply 43
In the words of Mark from Peep Show, 'I knew it! Everyone is secretly ******* behind my back!'
Reply 44
Your mum sucked dick in front of you:eek: what is this world coming to:frown:
Reply 45
Anonymous
When he came over to my mum she started goving him oral and ******* him off.She made him cum and then they went into her bedroom for about 20 minutes whilst the rest of us carried on drinking.

Parenting fail!
Reply 46
oh i say you take this to the jeremy kyle show:rolleyes:
Reply 47
football mad

Nooope.
J_Hunter
Nooope.

J Hunter you say? eh?
james_dow
whats so shocking about having sex after a blowjob :s-smilie:

I mean, if a bloke cums from a blowjob, he's generally not going to be having sex straight after.

I see the confusement though :p:
Dude, get off my trolling throne. Even I could come up with a more plausible story than that!

*Snatches crown out of wannabe troll's hands, pushes him off throne, sits on throne and indignantly puts crown back on*. Right, the revolution is over and I have won. Go back to your hole.
football mad

No, I did too.
Reply 52
natalie_gs
Your mother gave oral sex to a male stripper in front of you?

I KNOW!! forget this whole cheating thing.
OP, how old are you??
You've written about it like it's normal for you to be in a room full of people watching your mum giving oral sex to a stripper. :s-smilie: I'm surprised that your concern is "mum cheated," not "I just watched my mum suck a stripper's penis".

Evidently, I lead a sheltered existence.
He's clearly making it up.
Reply 55
Blackmail your mum for the rest of yours and her life :tongue:
If this post is real (hard to believe), then no. Don't tell him as yet. Save this gold. This is ammo that you can use for the rest of your life.

Consider the benefits that this will bring.

Your slut of a mum can't do anything to you unless she wishes to risk you sharing this experience with the new husband. If she asks you to clean your room (if you're still at home), remind her of what you know. If she denies you money, remind her.

This is leverage at it's best.
Reply 57
listen!first u have to understand ur mum!she is famale in it! she need guy who is likes her,she need somebody who will help her in her life!second it's bad to write your family problem here and show everybody.u have to take some advise from normal persons,not from here.and 3rd is u don't like what u mum is doing and in future u won't do this kind of mistakes!this is what i wonna tell u.
gopstop
listen!first u have to understand ur mum!she is famale in it! she need guy who is likes her,she need somebody who will help her in her life!second it's bad to write your family problem here and show everybody.u have to take some advise from normal persons,not from here.and 3rd is u don't like what u mum is doing and in future u won't do this kind of mistakes!this is what i wonna tell u.

Spelling. Grammar. Yes. Ouch.

OP... nice try.
Philosoraptor
:troll:

This :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending