Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Your mum gave a guy head while you were in the room? :zomg:

(Original post by walker01)
    I KNOW!! forget this whole cheating thing.
    OP, how old are you??
    I'm 23. Yes i know my mum giving head to a stripper whilst im there is weird and pretty disgusting. However,at the time everyone was pretty drunk and our reaction was shock for a few seconds and then we just started laughing. We have seen strippers together before at other hen nights but this sort of stuff never happened

ReputationRep:
    What was your reaction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete please
    My mum divorced my dad about 8 years ago but finally she met another man and they are due to get married in 2 weeks time.Friday night was her hen night which was supposed to be a couple of drinks. There were about 20 of us and we all met at my mums house for some drinks before we went out into town. However, my sister had organised a stripper and although it all seemed to be just abit of good fun at first everyone started getting abit carried away. Everyone was touching the strippers **** and a few girls were giving head. When he came over to my mum she started goving him oral and ******* him off.She made him *** and then they went into her bedroom for about 20 minutes whilst the rest of us carried on drinking. I have to admit even though i didnt care at the time i'm starting to feel bad for my mums fiance(my future stepdad).Should i tell him or just leave it?Im close to my mum but i dnt think its fair on him. I can undertsand why she got carried away, she was abit tipsy and he was absolutely gorgeous and she probably wouldnt get a chance to be with a hot young guy again .Sorry that this turned out to be really long but im confused right now
    your mum gave head to a man in front of you :eek:

what kinda friends do u hava that all give hed to one man ERGHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    Your mum gave a guy head while you were in the room? :zomg:
    this is how i feel.

ReputationRep:
    Troll or guy getting his rocks off imagining watching his mum with a fit male stripper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Umm.. Am I the only one who refuses to believe that a stripper would actually have sex with a client? He's a stripper, not a rentboy.

And what male can have sex after a blowjob? In a crowded room? With her child in? *shudder*
    I dont believe it either!. I"ve been to these type of shows before....and that sort of thing isnt allowed, even if the male stripper does get his lad out. The women arent allowed to touch it..never mind do anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelephant)
    :lolwut: You sat and watched your mum giving oral? Your mum is willing to give oral in a room full of people including her daughter? Are you all like.... inbred or something?
    My thoughts exactly. If I'd have been in that situation, pontificating about telling my soon to be stepdad would be the last of my worries.

I would feel sick to the stomach, and would probably slap my Mum into a stupor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelephant)
    :lolwut: You sat and watched your mum giving oral? Your mum is willing to give oral in a room full of people including her daughter? Are you all like.... inbred or something?
    This.

If this isn't a troll this is the funniest thread i have read today.
    OP your mother blatently loves the ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel-M)
    Tell him, Shes the one being a ****. She deserves it.
    This.

If you think otherwise you are most likely gay or a woman.

ReputationRep:
    Haha! What a ****! The stripper probably gave his earnings back to your mum in the bedroom... whore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    I dont believe it either!. I"ve been to these type of shows before....and that sort of thing isnt allowed, even if the male stripper does get his lad out. The women arent allowed to touch it..never mind do anything else.
    Exactly! In a sense it's like a strip club where you aren't allowed to touch the strippers, let alone do anything else. Unless this guy decides to charge extra, in which case he's probably smothered in delicious STIs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Umm.. Am I the only one who refuses to believe that a stripper would actually have sex with a client? He's a stripper, not a rentboy.

And what male can have sex after a blowjob? In a crowded room? With her child in? *shudder*
    He didn't say that they had sex, he just said that they went to her room. Besides, I think you may be a little naïve in believing that a stripper would necessarily not have sex with a client -- strippers, I shouldn't think, aren't known for their temperance!

ReputationRep:
    I spy something beginning with B S!

ReputationRep:
    I sense trollage...even with a bunch of old slappers on a hen night I don't expect they all start sucking the stripper.

ReputationRep:
    Well she chose to do it so i completely understand why you would want to say something. However,it shouldn't be up to you it should be your mum who comes clean.Its their life and i am sure you are old enough to realise not to do the same things as her.

ReputationRep:
    what else do people think girls get up to on a hen night? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    He didn't say that they had sex, he just said that they went to her room. Besides, I think you may be a little naïve in believing that a stripper would necessarily not have sex with a client -- strippers, I shouldn't think, aren't known for their temperance!
    :dontknow: that's the impression I got. And as for the latter part, I know that, but most strippers probably wouldn't do it - it's taking that step from just stripping to prostitution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    Parents aren't human! They don't have sex or suck people off. They just wish their children into existance. :yes:
    True :O I don't know what I was thinking there :p: Also I didn't even read the full paragraph from OP, I'm only just know realising your mother is a sexial deviant OP.

ReputationRep:
    I would tell him, if she can do it once, she will do it again.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.