Turn on thread page Beta

Can't *** during sex watch

Anon or delete please.

Anyway, I haven't had sex in about 12+ months. Before that I had a regular sex life with a girlfriend but I could never *** during sex. It never bothered her as it we were each others firsts and she's never experienced it any different. She said she even liked it as I could go for ages and I never came in her mouth, which she didn't find appealing.

Anyway, I'm going to uni and I'm a bit worried about how other girls will react. It's really dented my confidence and I feel a bit inadequate to the point were I wouldn't really feel confident having a one night stand - even though I'm totally confident in my looks and personality.

How would you react if the guy you were with didn't ***?

Also, it is a bit of a psychological issue now but it's mainly physical. I masturbate quite hard so the sensation of sex doesn't seem enough and I think I've lost quite a lot of sensitivity down there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How would you react if the guy you were with didn't ***?
    I'd think that he hadn't enjoyed it and feel a bit rubbish tbh.

But you've only had sex with one inexperienced girl, so how do you know that you can't *** in sex with anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Stop masturbating then.

ReputationRep:
    Stop masturbating.

ReputationRep:
    fitter birds mate

Tbh cut down on the masturbation. I had a similar problem with this and it decreased the sensitivity of me. I just had to go slower and get my body used to enjoying a lighter sensation. You shouldnt be masturbating that hard if you cant even *** when having normal sex!

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean masturbating is better than sex?!

ReputationRep:
    a few things from my experience. Firstly rather than thinking badly of you, girls think badly of themselves believing that maybe they did something wrong or they aren't attractive enough. Secondly, if you are using a condom anyway they can't really tell if you came or not... maybe "fake it" a few times so you don't knock their confidence until you work past this or become less nervous or whatever it is thats holding you back. thirdly, masturbate less, it makes a massive difference. i didn't throughout the whole of the Reading festival one year, and well... when i got back i had to apologize for my brief performance to my girlfriend when usually I have a problem more like yours, lol.

Definitely stop masturbating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serrellen)
    Does this mean masturbating is better than sex?!
    Definitely not! :eek: We'd rather have sex.

ReputationRep:
    I would think that chix like it :dontknow: after all you can give them orgasm after orgams after...

ReputationRep:
    Masturbating has nothing to do with it, jesus. It's not like he's running on empty. Perhaps it just doesn't give you enough stimulation or it's just not what makes you orgasm. I find it extremely hard to climax from a girls hand but I'm fine of my own. As soon as it goes further than just her hand, I'm perfectly fine.

Everyone is different.

(Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    1. Don't use condoms.
    2. Don't masturbate for a while.

3. Get a girl who knows what she's doing.
    Do not listen to these.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    I would think that chix like it :dontknow: after all you can give them orgasm after orgams after...
    I'd rather a bloke I was with have 5 orgasms to my 0 than the other way around trust me!

Nothing like the confidence killer than a guy who can't come... sorry OP. I'd blame myself and hate it

ReputationRep:
    Gutter!

even if guys dont *** does that mean they dont enjoy any of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamondsky99)
    I'd rather a bloke I was with have 5 orgasms to my 0 than the other way around trust me!

Nothing like the confidence killer than a guy who can't come... sorry OP. I'd blame myself and hate it
    The 'most selfless shag' award goes to you!

congrats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamondsky99)

never thought aboout it like that http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/eek.gif erm... well then sorry op. Maybe you could fake it - women do (but not with me... I hope http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...lies/ninja.gif)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    The 'most selfless shag' award goes to you!

congrats.
    Haha, thank you

Not to say that I would decline those 5 orgasms, if they were on offer! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, how many women can actually say that they come every single time they have sex? I know I don't every time, but I still enjoy it and you should feel the same. I think you will learn what suits you best through practice.

ReputationRep:
    This raises a question I've always wanted ansewered from girls, might do a poll even after this but which would you prefer a boy to come prematurely or not at all?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2009
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.