Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by xmarilynx)
    I'd think that he hadn't enjoyed it and feel a bit rubbish tbh.

But you've only had sex with one inexperienced girl, so how do you know that you can't *** in sex with anyone?
    I've just never really got the feeling from sex that I could ***. It has been a very long time since I last did it though, I've almost forgotten.

(Original post by rich2606)
    a few things from my experience. Firstly rather than thinking badly of you, girls think badly of themselves believing that maybe they did something wrong or they aren't attractive enough. Secondly, if you are using a condom anyway they can't really tell if you came or not... maybe "fake it" a few times so you don't knock their confidence until you work past this or become less nervous or whatever it is thats holding you back. thirdly, masturbate less, it makes a massive difference. i didn't throughout the whole of the Reading festival one year, and well... when i got back i had to apologize for my brief performance to my girlfriend when usually I have a problem more like yours, lol.
    Being a guy and faking an orgasm would be a bit weird but I suppose if it was a one off with a girl I'd deal with it. I'd rather let her live in ignorance to it than spend the next 20 minutes telling her it's me not her.

(Original post by diamondsky99)
    I'd rather a bloke I was with have 5 orgasms to my 0 than the other way around trust me!

Nothing like the confidence killer than a guy who can't come... sorry OP. I'd blame myself and hate it
    Even if the guy said it was his fault and not yours and that he'd never been able to with other girls?

I think I'll try not jacking it for a week to regain some sensitivity and go for it. It just bothers me, I'm more worried about it being an issue between me and a potential girlfriend than me not being able to have the orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    even if guys dont *** does that mean they dont enjoy any of it?
    hell no, guys love sex every time we get it, that's a fact

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry don't masturbate less and don't stop using comdoms, if you really struggle then fantacise about whatever will make you do the deed, girls wont think less of you because of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    Masturbating has nothing to do with it, jesus. It's not like he's running on empty. Perhaps it just doesn't give you enough stimulation or it's just not what makes you orgasm. I find it extremely hard to climax from a girls hand but I'm fine of my own. As soon as it goes further than just her hand, I'm perfectly fine.

Everyone is different.

Do not listen to these.
    Everything in your post is wrong.

Masturbating has a lot to do with it. You get desensitised or conditioned to masturbating. Stop (or reduce) this and you get more enjoyment off less arousal, ie a girl.

Wearing condoms reduces sensitivity, so dont wear them. Best to be in a relationship for that.

OP; I was the same, now I have no problems at all. It took 2 months with a girl who is amazing in bed before I came. Now, I can come from sex just as easily as from *******, after over a year of lots of sex!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cj-Tj)
    Everything in your post is wrong.

Masturbating has a lot to do with it. You get desensitised or conditioned to masturbating. Stop (or reduce) this and you get more enjoyment off less arousal, ie a girl.

Wearing condoms reduces sensitivity, so dont wear them. Best to be in a relationship for that.

OP; I was the same, now I have no problems at all. It took 2 months with a girl who is amazing in bed before I came. Now, I can come from sex just as easily as from *******, after over a year of lots of sex!
    You are either incredibly stupid or just naive. You DO NOT get desensitised to masturbating. If you do, you must have been doing it since you were born a few times a day. Do you have any idea how many nerve endings are in the tip of the penis? It's even claimed that cut men are only very slightly less sensitive than uncut - even with daily rubbing off clothes.

Yea, let's go to uni and not wear a condom. That sounds like a plan, if you want STI's. Good shout batman, idiot. Even if you're in a relationship, that doesn't mean that you won't get an STI.

God if it wasn't for the last part of your post, I'd suspect you weren't very experienced at all.

ReputationRep:
    Masturbating has nothing to do with it, jesus. It's not like he's running on empty. Perhaps it just doesn't give you enough stimulation or it's just not what makes you orgasm. I find it extremely hard to climax from a girls hand but I'm fine of my own. As soon as it goes further than just her hand, I'm perfectly fine.

Everyone is different.
    Uhh, actually? I'm pretty sure you can *** even if you are running on empty. You just orgasm without much/anything in the way of semen coming out. That's not the issue:

Also, it is a bit of a psychological issue now but it's mainly physical. I masturbate quite hard so the sensation of sex doesn't seem enough and I think I've lost quite a lot of sensitivity down there.
    THAT I think is. If you're too rough, you decrease sensitivity, meaning it's harder to ***, meaning you're rougher, and can't *** easily from less stimulation, such as having sex. So yes, stopping masturbating (at least so hard) would probably help.

To OP, I think if it really is a physical issue that you're worried about, best course of action would be to go and see a doctor about it. At least you'll be able to know WHY you can't *** for certain, and possible ways around it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cj-Tj)
    Wearing condoms reduces sensitivity, so dont wear them
    Featherlite variety.

(Original post by meandmyimaginaryfriend)
    Uhh, actually? I'm pretty sure you can *** even if you are running on empty. You just orgasm without much/anything in the way of semen coming out. That's not the issue.
    :sigh:. Yes you're right, you can. But it's not pleasurable, and can sometimes hurt. Also, if he's running on empty that suggests that he's just had sexual activity which may also make him not that aroused therefore not able to ***.

ReputationRep:
    You are either incredibly stupid or just naive.

God if it wasn't for the last part of your post, I'd suspect you weren't very experienced at all.
    And ditto to you

It's not from the amount of masturbating you do, but whether you actually do any damage. Analogy - listen to loud music, go slightly deaf and it doesn't sound as loud. Get a lot of stimulation, get de-sensitised and it doesn't feel so good, as well as some guys are so rough they actually do damage to themselves. Amusingly, the same thing happens to girls who go a lil too vibrator happy. (says a girl without a vibrator who has never had this, obviously ).

To the part on condoms however, although they will mean even less sensation, when the OP obv. already needs more than average, it's probably a bad idea to just stop using them, unless you're in a commited relationship with no worries about STIs and using other forms of contraception. Which isn't the case here.

ReputationRep:
    stop w**king so hard and you will regain sensitivity. It's also probably nerves about teh smex. Basically, just get over it and it might get better.

EDIT: did it occur to you that you don't enjoy sex with girls... you could be gay? phwooarr...

Yea, let's go to uni and not wear a condom. That sounds like a plan, if you want STI's. Good shout batman, idiot. Even if you're in a relationship, that doesn't mean that you won't get an STI.
    Haha, if I weren't posting anonymous here I would rep you cause that really did make me laugh out loud (the bit in bold).

ReputationRep:
    Haha, if I weren't posting anonymous here I would rep you cause that really did make me laugh out loud (the bit in bold).
    Best not to rep me then I can see a persons username when they rep me.

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation doesn´t affect your sensitivity, but don´t **** just before you have sex tho as you´d be runnin on empty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    1. Don't use condoms.
    2. Don't masturbate for a while.
    3. Get a girl who knows what she's doing.
    Don't tell him not to use condoms!

USE CONDOMS MAN! you don't want syphilis ...

ReputationRep:
    leave it longer between times tht u masturbate.
    and when you have sex again jus get to knw the girll first.
    it wud make me feel like i was rubbish if u never came but if you told me frst then i wudnt mind and then if u did *** i would like YABADABADOOO lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamondsky99)
    Haha, thank you

Not to say that I would decline those 5 orgasms, if they were on offer! :p:
    There on offer

2 for 1 ha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    Well obviously i'm assuming its with a long term girlfriend whose been tested and is on the pill. Sex is better without.
    Say that then

People can be gullible and you have to really spell things out to them otherwise they do stupid stuff. No offence OP.

ReputationRep:
    even if guys dont *** does that mean they dont enjoy any of it?
    Well, perhaps parts of it or none of it at all.

But cumming = :love:

OP, have you had surgery down there?

ReputationRep:
    Stop tossing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 300mg)
    Stop tossing.
    You quoted me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eddie_90)
    This raises a question I've always wanted ansewered from girls, might do a poll even after this but which would you prefer a boy to come prematurely or not at all?
    What is premature ajaculation and whys it happen?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.